Show us a picture of yourself kissing a Morrissey album

geesh.. i havent posted anything in ages. this seems a good place to start. Happy New Year!!

kissle7.jpg

Great idea to start again here :D happy new year to you too and welcome back!

I was laying down on my bed in the 2nd one :o:p I was humping it, but you couldn't see the cover. ;):D

Looks like you're getting dangerously close to his armpit.

If you've got an armpit fetish, I saw a picture of a HAWT one today ;)

(I can pm it to you....I saved it to my computer, of course ;) )

This thread needs some Kill Uncle love :sweet:

Nice
KUkiss013-1.jpg

Naughty
KUkiss020-1.jpg

OK, this needs to go on the Frink thread ya little vixen.

I love it. And I LOVE KILL UNCLE. Though, not as much as I now love Years of Refusal. (I was sooooo bad for listening, but it was sooooooooo goooooood). :o

I might have take a picture when I get THAT album in the flesh ;)

Aww man, I lolled, and my h just asked me what's so funny. :D He's not willing to take pics of me kissing a Morrissey album, he said "over my dead body" and "you're scaring me". :rolleyes:

Corrissey, yesitis: You've made my day start well, thank you for that. (And also :horny:)

Time to rename the thread: Show us a picture of yourself LICKING a Morrissey album.

Last edited:
Aww man, I lolled, and my h just asked me what's so funny. :D He's not willing to take pics of me kissing a Morrissey album, he said "over my dead body" and "you're scaring me". :rolleyes:

Corrissey, yesitis: You've made my day start well, thank you for that. (And also :horny:)

Time to rename the thread: Show us a picture of yourself LICKING a Morrissey album.

I guess "loving on" a Morrissey album would sum it up:D

Tags
paraphilia
Back
Top Bottom