Shame is the name name

Re: Shame is the name

Got the cd single in HMV today eventually. listening to shame is the name now. nice song..no classic b side. the vinyl had death of a disco dancer but havent had a record player since the 80's so didnt purchase. the inside sleeve is hilarious:):)

cossy

hi

no i asked about a second cd single but they said it wasnt due in:(

we got our stock in today of both cd singles and the 7" single

had a quick listen tonight and they both seemed just ok really . All 3 inner sleeves are vaguely amusing with the 7" the obvious funny one ! Since zavvi have gone there are not many places to buy music now .. So get down to your local hmv on monday and fill your boots !

Yes it a pity about zavvi but I tried 2 HMV's today and I couldnt get Because of my poor education:(

had a quick listen tonight and they both seemed just ok really . All 3 inner sleeves are vaguely amusing with the 7" the obvious funny one ! Since zavvi have gone there are not many places to buy music now .. So get down to your local hmv on monday and fill your boots !

I didn't realise that's why my local Zavvi was gone. :( Crappit! My local HMV is so tiny, it hardly sells anything. What am I going to do?! :tears:

what you usually do............tape it off the radio or download it:(

Oh, I hardly ever download songs - it just doesn't feel right to me. And I've never taped anything off the radio before. :p

You'll be able to get the album anywhere (probably most supermarkets will have a few copies), the single will be nigh-on impossible to get hold of. I remember the trouble I had getting a copy of 'All You Need Is Me' and I was going to shops around London's West End.

I stuck to recordstore this time though, but they don't seem to have shipped it yet so Lord knows when I'll receive them....

You'll be able to get the album anywhere (probably most supermarkets will have a few copies), the single will be nigh-on impossible to get hold of. I remember the trouble I had getting a copy of 'All You Need Is Me' and I was going to shops around London's West End.

I stuck to recordstore this time though, but they don't seem to have shipped it yet so Lord knows when I'll receive them....

i got an email of recordstore this morning saying "shipped". the uncleskinny got the same mail. important customers yer see:p

I remember the lengths I went trying to get All You Need is Me, and I don't even like it. :( Hmmm. I'll see what I can do to find the new single. :)

Back
Top Bottom