Morrissey Central Selection of new tour dates: Mexico, South America, USA (June 19, 2023)

unnamed.jpg

MEMPHIS TENNESSEE : Graceland
Morrissey in concert
OCTOBER 17, 2023 U.S.A.

unnamed.png

ARGENTINA / Morrissey 2023

September 23
BUENOS AIRES Movistar Arena

Mexico_Flag_Map.svg.png

MEXICO / Morrissey 2023

September 10
MEXICO CITY : Palacio de los Deportes (Sports Palace Arena)

brazil-flag-map.jpg

BRAZIL / Morrissey 2023

Wednesday September 27
SAO PAULO / Moviestar Arena Espaco Unimed (corrected June 20, 2023)

Saturday September 30
BRASILIA / Opera Hall

full

UPDATE June 20:

Harsh Truth posted:

Ticketmaster provides further details on the venues:

The NYC venue is The United Palace and it's not exactly central to anything.

Media mention:

Last edited:
‘40 years of Morrissey.’
Would that mean a sort of Greatest Hits-tour?
Wonder if the UK tour next month will be somewhat like that as well - I don't see the point in focusing on promoting BoT much more, given it still hasn't been released (although the songs he has played from it have been excellent); perhaps he'll want to showcase a bit more of 'Without the Music the World Dies' in these two tours - it was interesting that he chose to play only two songs from it throughout the mini-European tour in March.

Have to say this Americas tour sounds v. exciting - adding it to the other excellent tours will make for a great period of shows from September last year to October this.

I spy more Smiths albums in the background of the advert yet he asks Marr to stop mentioning the past.

I wish there was a Yawn or Eyeroll emoji for some of the snidey comments from people (usually “guests”)

FFS Grow up 🥱 🙄

Release a "40 years of Oz" Best of with 2 new hidden tracks and a brand new foreword by FiDo in the booklet.

Ha Ha Harlem

I kind of live in the middle of it and Kings Theatre so it will take me the same amount of time as it took to get to King's Theatre in Brooklyn. It's out-of-the way for most, and not a tourist spot (good or bad depending on how you look at it).

I kind of live in the middle of it and Kings Theatre so it will take me the same amount of time as it took to get to King's Theatre in Brooklyn. It's out-of-the way for most, and not a tourist spot (good or bad depending on how you look at it).

seems more central than Brooklyn. Especially if you’re a tourist. Though I don’t know how many tourists make up a M audience.

we could expect Suspicious Minds ! :pray:
That would be amazing, of course. I hope he makes a big deal playing at the King’s old stomping grounds. Elvis references galore! 🙏🏻

That would be amazing, of course. I hope he makes a big deal playing at the King’s old stomping grounds. Elvis references galore! 🙏🏻
he should get the faux leather outfit he wore decades ago out the wardrobe in a tribute to the 68 comeback special.

Do you reckon this will be the sum total of the tour? No California dates?

Do you reckon this will be the sum total of the tour? No California dates?
There is a small window between the UK & Mexico. Other than that, it looks like travel times and bookings wouldn't allow for CA unless after NY.
FWD.

To save a Ticketmaster visit:

OCT 08
Hollywood, FL
Hard Rock Live

OCT 10
St Petersburg, FL
Duke Energy Center for the Arts - Mahaffey Theater

OCT 14
Memphis, TN
Graceland Soundstage

OCT 15