Say something nice about Morrissey

pandora_cocteau

Anything.
I don't know. I am tired of threads semi relating to him...and threads about the 'greatest hits' rumour and Johnny Marr...blaaaaaaah go to Marr-solo.com for that!!!!!
Anyway, I'll start off by saying that Morrissey is the kindest, sweetest legend I have ever met, and that he has a very special place in my heart because he is such a natural born anarchist who gives all bigots a nice, polite middle finger..so suave...

Yeah. I don't know where I was going with this thread. Of course, after three posts (if it gets that many) it will get hijacked by discussion killers talking about peppermint footscrubs, Flashdance and what their excrements looked like this morning...so the innitial point isn't that important.

Siiigh.

I wonder what Morrissey would think of my He-Man image, would he approve.......hummmm ???

:confused:

I think Moz should take his pants off onstage one day, preferably when I am there. :eek:

Kidding, kidding.

I haven't seen too many people praising Marr. I myself am not a Marr fan whatsoever.

I think Moz should take his pants off onstage one day, preferably when I am there. :eek:

Kidding, kidding.

I haven't seen too many people praising Marr. I myself am not a Marr fan whatsoever.

Hell Yeah on the pants coming off.... whoo hooo!!

and

Modest Mouse = Gay Poop :rolleyes:

I will keep it on topic, although I have never met him I think he seems like a nice guy. I also love his lyrics and his voice. :)

I actually was trying to stay on topic. :o

How, exactly, with what you've posted? :confused:

I love Morrissey because he has a brilliant wit and is clearly smart and very well read.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's a genius

I have never met Morrissey either, just held his hand a few times, but he seems like a very nice man. I love his voice/music, it is the most soothing, beautiful sound I have ever heard. Also he IS the sexiest man alive, but I think we all are aware of that little tid bit!

He makes a killer cuppa!​

Last edited:
Morrissey is one of the very few people who genuinely make me happy....... besides my immediate family and a couple other people....he is the most important person to me..........his music has certainly done more for me (to get me through the hard times) than most people ever have. So, I love that guy very much and I always wanna see him do well and be happy :):o

-D

PS: I feel like I'm standing nude infront of dozens of people..... I better go put on some underwear fast. :p

He's a British person, who no longer lives in Britain...

I've never met or shaken his hand but when our eyes met at the Manchester gig last year (I was crushed near the front) I felt, don't laugh now, complete. Like I could die a happy woman.

Back
Top Bottom