SATH @ Scruffy O'Shea's AGAIN This Coming Saturday (FOR FANS ONLY- CRITICS PLEASE DON'T READ/REPLY)

I would really love to go, but is there any way I can. I'm seventeen, and went to the Palace back in April, I was blown away by the SWEET AND TENDER HOOLIGANS, But I heard that Scruffy is 21 and over. Is there anyway a fellow MOZ LOVER COULD POSSIBLY GET IN.....I HAVE A SIS AND FRIENDS WHO ARE 21 AND OVER IF IT HELPS...

SATH Mosh Pit Wankers

ATTN All idiots who think Moshing is cool:
First of all, this is MORRISSEY not bloody KORN!! Moshing is neither necessary, welcome, or intelligent. In fact, it just makes you appear even more stupid than you look. The biggest failure at the Morrissey/Smiths convention in LA was the attendees who had the brilliant idea to form a huge mosh pit and ruin the show for every one who had an I.Q. above 75. One thing I have noticed, however, is that this tendency to mindlessly slam into other people (i.e. MALES ONLY-ahem!) like deranged animals is only present at SATH shows that admits those under 21. So I am sorry, 17-year-old person, but perhaps the reason you cannot be admitted to Scruffy's, etc. is because those of your age cannot seem to conduct themselves in a civilized manner.

Also, I would like to discourage ugly, drunk (or just plain stupid) idiots from going up on stage and singing along. Firstly, no one thinks you're cool, and they are just laughing at you. Secondly, doing so may be hazardous to your health as someone is eventually going to be seriously injured either accidently or intentionally.

SATH is an excellent band. Please don't ruin the show by your ignorance of manners and common decency.

Re: SATH Mosh Pit Wankers

I was also pissed off at the convention because I was near the front of the stage and my friends and I got kicked in the head, among other places!! All we wanted to do was enjoy SATH, and here were these idiots jumping off the stage. No, I not sixteen as my name infers, but I am under 21, and I know for a FACT that my ass wouldn't be on stage mobbing Jose!!! If it weren't for those morons I think I would have had a better time.

Back
Top Bottom