Sat 22nd the journey begins !

G

gas meter

Heading south tommorrow morning to Leeds ,staying Friday night , then on to Manchester by train about 1 o'clock on Saturday . How is everybody else getting there ?

It's going to be a birthday to remember for Moz and me !

See you there !

Cheers Peter

Well me and a mate are going from Birmingham tomorrow lunch by train up to manchester staying in a hotel for friday and saturday night were hoping to be in or around star and garter etc tomoz afternoon4 gig and out after the gig maybe sunday morning too - erm is fifty quid enough for all this? excited tho!! were celebrating my birthday too! Mike.

I'll be leaving from Brum early Sat morning. Only staying one night.
Don't drink all the beer before I get there !!!!
Cheers,
Del.

No probs Del we'll save some for you my mate may drink Manchester dry of Carling tho!! :0 tell u what i still dont know how were getting home on sunday Virgin trains have pissed me around so much i dont know what were doing! dont care anyway, just care about getting there at the mo -- where u from in Brum then? Mik

Hi,
I'm a Black Country bloke mate !!!
Which part are you from ??
I've got tickets for the 10.20 train back Sunday morning , if I can get up in time !!!
Virgin pissed me about too. I've been trying to book value tickets for weeks - what a con, they just didn't release any !!!
Gave up this week and booked full price ones, it's only money.
Your mate better not drink all the Carling !!!!!
Cheers,
Del.

Leaving Cardiff central tomorrow @ 10.30 am

and the hills and valleys are alive with morrissey cries :)

Del,

From Brum mate not far from centre. yeah Virgin have really pissed me off - i dont think i could make a train fot 10.20 on Sunday!! hope to get alift back with a mate somehow. you a wolves fan? who ya going up with? if ure on ure jack give us a shout we'll hook up. Mik

Del,

From Brum mate not far from centre. yeah Virgin have really pissed me off - i dont think i could make a train fot 10.20 on Sunday!! hope to get alift back with a mate somehow. you a wolves fan? who ya going up with? if ure on ure jack give us a shout we'll hook up. Mik 4 ever Morrissey.

Alright Cardiff? BCFC here nice place Cardiff loved the stadium the play off final was great im just as excited about Saturday as i was about taht Mik. Blues-nose-Mozzafan

Mik,
I'm no Dingle mate, Let's just say I follow your least favourite team !!!!
Claret and Blue through and through !!!
I'm going up with my brother. We'll be on the piss around Oxford rd / deansgate watching the match.
Let's hope Millwall can pull it off !!
Cheers,
Del.