San Diego, CA - North Park Theatre (Aug. 21, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Staircase At The University / Kiss Me A Lot / Speedway / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / One Of Our Own / First Of The Gang To Die / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / The Bullfighter Dies / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Yes, I Am Blind / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / My Dearest Love / I Will See You In Far-Off Places // Now My Heart Is Full

setlist provided by sdsuedehead, correction by an anonymous person

• CrowdAlbum:

Last edited:
Not sure if we were at same concert, they were so into it. One thing thoug, bands pants are so tight, can see there manliness. o
not that i am complaining, wish Morrissey would weare tight pants, man is well hung. oops, did i say that out loud
Mozzers stock is going up! man is on fire.

shut up, Morrissey

Yeah, how could people not want to hear Smiths songs???

Look, I love the Smiths as much as anyone, but it's time to give them a rest.

On the 'Kill Uncle' and 'Your Arsenal' tours he didn't play any Smiths songs. When he played 'London ' and 'Shoplifters' on the Boxers tour, it was a treat to hear songs live that we never thought we'd hear again.
But since then, it seems that Smiths songs have been propping up every setlist since.

Whenever Morrissey talks about the Smiths now, he slags them off, and says how much he hated being in that band. Also, his band are pretty lousy at playing a number of those Smiths tracks. It seems as though it would be better for everyone if Moz dropped the nostalgia angle - at least for a few years - and just played solo material. Christ knows, he has more than enough amazing solo songs to make up a killer set each night. Put the old Smiths standards back in the box, until hearing them again is genuinely a pleasure. Just give them a rest for a bit. When I buy a ticket to see a show, it says Morrissey on the ticket - I don't want a luke-warm Smiths tribute band, because I'm only going to be disappointed it can't match up to the real thing.

I think they are just Mexicans, not other Hispanics. I will say you don't see in San Diego the gang member Mexicans with shaved heads, gigantic white T-Shirts with those tank top white under shirt "wife beaters" underneath to act as bras to keep their man boobs from showing chomping on bacon wrapped hot dogs in the parking lot like you see in LA.

If anyone got pics of Morrissey standing next to the keyboards playing his tambourine or Boz playing the drums while the accordion flamenco guitar guy sang 1 minute of Speedway in Spanish, you might get some money on E bay UK. I have never seen anything like that since 1991.

The Morrissey Marketing Group LTD-Malibu is really getting crazy now with their ideas, but they still can't get that Asian Market (Bruce Lee everywhere) or the Black Market (American Black Civil rights videos, Tina Turner, some reggae black lady, and pre-recorded American black lady speeches about how she sucks dick) Anonymous-

Last edited:
Overall good effort and quality set list. I was only disappointed and a bit miffed at first of the gang to die, which sounded like a polka tune

all the non world peace songs sound like polka tunes. the world peace tracks like flamenco tunes.

the show was terribly boring.

This was the most disappointing Morrissey concert I've ever been too. Most of the tracks are from his worst 2 albums (the last 2) and the reason the audience was mellow was because they weren't into the songs. It was almost as if he were withholding any songs we might actually like. Even Speedway, which is one of my favorites, lost all of its thrill in translation. In fact, all of the Spanish lyrics he threw into the tracks really took away from the songs, rather than having artistic value. We get it -- you have Mexican fans. Why not treat your fans to songs they want to hear?
I was there and have been to many many Morrissey shows. Very nicely said! He looked nice and healthy but seemed very bored.

I think they are just Mexicans, not other Hispanics. I will say you don't see in San Diego the gang member Mexicans with shaved heads, gigantic white T-Shirts with those tank top white under shirt "wife beaters" underneath to act as bras to keep their man boobs from showing chomping on bacon wrapped hot dogs in the parking lot like you see in LA.

If anyone got pics of Morrissey standing next to the keyboards playing his tambourine or Boz playing the drums while the accordion flamenco guitar guy sang 1 minute of Speedway in Spanish, you might get some money on E bay UK. I have never seen anything like that since 1991.

The Morrissey Marketing Group LTD-Malibu is really getting crazy now with their ideas, but they still can't get that Asian Market (Bruce Lee everywhere) or the Black Market (American Black Civil rights videos, Tina Turner, some reggae black lady, and pre-recorded American black lady speeches about how she sucks dick) Anonymous-

After the election in November, President Trump will have no problem inacting his immigration policy to deport Illegal Mexicans by attending Morrissey concerts.

You are the most nonsensical bore troll here♠️♠️♠️♠️

Last edited by a moderator:

This is a little weird because California Turf Pros is an artificial grass installation business:

https://twitter.com/CaTurfPros

Anything is possible with Silly Steven !
His next performance is at a huge outdoor mass meat barbecue called F Y F Festival. I kid you not you couldn't make it up if you tried. " what kind of vegan is he ? " I hear you say ! It's taken him " a long time " (thirty three years) to become a vegan, he made such a merry song and dance telling us how Glastonbury festival wasn't animal friendly, then he told us he had cancer, which isn't true. Honestly is it any wonder they call him Walter Moz Mitty the King of Crank ?
Who put the rank in CrankFraud ? He's the only performer I know who had a word made up and dedicated to him in his full title of Lord CrankFraud.
On the positive side of things we have to praise him like we should for putting an end to those blunt lawnmowers ripping up Johnny, Mike and Andy's internationally treasured works of music history ! Ladies and Gentlemen please be upstanding ! A toast ! Raise your glasses to the Lawnmowers never performing the gimmick song ever again as long as there is a hole in Silly Stevens rear cleavage ! Cheers, cheers, cheers.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Last edited by a moderator:
He stopped playing The Smith's songs during his shows, yet he sells merchandise with lyrics from The Smiths emblazoned on them.... he's just pissy about something. He must have read the commentary on Facebook after dismissing the band.

Anything is possible with Silly Steven !
His next performance is at a huge outdoor mass meat barbecue called F Y F Festival. I kid you not you couldn't make it up if you tried. " what kind of vegan is he ? " I hear you say ! It's taken him " a long time " (thirty three years) to become a vegan, he made such a merry song and dance telling us how Glastonbury festival wasn't animal friendly, then he told us he had cancer, which isn't true. Honestly is it any wonder they call him Walter Moz Mitty the King of Crank ?
Who put the rank in CrankFraud ? He's the only performer I know who had a word made up and dedicated to him in his full title of Lord CrankFraud.
On the positive side of things we have to praise him like we should for putting an end to those blunt lawnmowers ripping up Johnny, Mike and Andy's internationally treasured works of music history ! Ladies and Gentlemen please be upstanding ! A toast ! Raise your glasses to the Lawnmowers never performing the gimmick song ever again as long as there is a hole in Silly Stevens rear cleavage ! Cheers, cheers, cheers.

yes he conveniently left out the part about what foods he missed after switching to vegan by distracting people with his so called vegan shoes.Then he did not give a direct answer to the question about cancer.In a way it is pretty funny how he got asked those questions.

Wowzer !
The Gimmick song has been dropped !
He must have discovered the word hypocracy at last. Well done Steven.

There is no such word. If you weren't such an obsessed nut job, you'd think to check the spelling of the word- hypocrisy...Since it is your favorite attack theme, you might want to know how it is spelled and what it means. Clown...

Look, I love the Smiths as much as anyone, but it's time to give them a rest.

On the 'Kill Uncle' and 'Your Arsenal' tours he didn't play any Smiths songs. When he played 'London ' and 'Shoplifters' on the Boxers tour, it was a treat to hear songs live that we never thought we'd hear again.
But since then, it seems that Smiths songs have been propping up every setlist since.

Whenever Morrissey talks about the Smiths now, he slags them off, and says how much he hated being in that band. Also, his band are pretty lousy at playing a number of those Smiths tracks. It seems as though it would be better for everyone if Moz dropped the nostalgia angle - at least for a few years - and just played solo material. Christ knows, he has more than enough amazing solo songs to make up a killer set each night. Put the old Smiths standards back in the box, until hearing them again is genuinely a pleasure. Just give them a rest for a bit. When I buy a ticket to see a show, it says Morrissey on the ticket - I don't want a luke-warm Smiths tribute band, because I'm only going to be disappointed it can't match up to the real thing.

'until hearing them again is genuinely a pleasure...well said and SPOT on.

Wowzer !
The Gimmick song has been dropped !
He must have discovered the word hypocracy at last. Well done Steven.

I doubt he has discovered that word, for it is not in any dictionary I know of.
You should perhaps acquaint yourself with the word hypocrisy!

SSOB

ive seen him twice now and personaly i could do with never hearing a smiths songs again in concert. i like them wouldnt mind hearing them if played but yeah forever ago and im just as into a lot of other songs

He stopped playing The Smith's songs during his shows, yet he sells merchandise with lyrics from The Smiths emblazoned on them.... he's just pissy about something. He must have read the commentary on Facebook after dismissing the band.

yeah, i think that maybe the Larry King interview had a lot to with his decision of not doing more Smiths songs

Setlist.fm has "Are You Sure Hank / Everyday Is Like Sunday" listed.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom