Ruffian, Grim and Christopher Keating

H

Hibernianbilly

Thanks for your kind comments. I just dont have any time now because of a major promotion and working on my own music. I have also had a major upheaval in my personal life. I recently got 'shiney on the inside', so I only know of two David Devant albums. I didnt make Setzer in the end because I have to participate in an on-call system now. I am glad to speak to you all again.

> Thanks for your kind comments. I just dont have any time now because of a
> major promotion and working on my own music. I have also had a major
> upheaval in my personal life. I recently got 'shiney on the inside', so I
> only know of two David Devant albums. I didnt make Setzer in the end
> because I have to participate in an on-call system now. I am glad to speak
> to you all again.

OK about Setzer.. I participate in an on-call system as well.. so one week in four I take it easy also.. Post here whern you're in town next.. we will go to see Andrew WK and the Black rebel Motorcycle Club on the 10th and then Rachel Stamp on 16th.

So, you're another muso.. what are you working on? Are you in a band? We are rehearsing in 'anger' at the moment and plan a pub gig soon.. we're a bit of a punk covers band though at the moment! Pretty Vacant etc..

And good luck in your personal life.. we all have that cross to bear!

chewing gum...

Hey Ruff, so when's the gig & are we all invited?

Grim
P.s. have you heard there's another Panic neet up t'Leeds in March as well.
Mind you there's the S&G Feb 15th in Manchester too to be aware of?

Re: chewing gum...

> Hey Ruff, so when's the gig & are we all invited?
>
> Grim
> P.s. have you heard there's another Panic neet up t'Leeds in March as
> well.
> Mind you there's the S&G Feb 15th in Manchester too to be aware of?

Hi Grim.. a gig will be planned in due course.. if you like Pixies, Dinosaur Jr, Buzzcocks, pistols.. then you're in! I would trust you on sound but after the disappointment of Boz's recording attempt!! haha Never mind.

You can post teh pictures here if you like.. especially the Leeds Quo Vadis one and the Salford Lads photo.. for general interest.. Wouldn't bother with the Ruffian, Wait here picture though!!

Hope you're well.. I may be up in Manchester in march again..
Ruffian

Re: chewing gum...

Boz sang What Do I get with mass audience participation! top man.