Roll Call for the Hollywood Bowl event

ispyonyou

will you be attending tomorrow night and if so, which specific section? I ask because I'm trying to wrap my mind around the scope of great things to come tomorrow evening.

I'll be in the POOL section row 7. Cant wait, cant wait CANT WAIT!!!!!

I just got hooked up with VIP - the box is a few feet from the stage :)

But that means I have to quickly try to sell the ticket I got during the pre-sale :(

Seeya there- and later at the AFTER PARTY

mozafterparty4444.jpg

Cheers,

Jay

You should post on there that MORRISSEY will NOT be attending...

You know how dumb some of the teenagers can be...

You should post on there that MORRISSEY will NOT be attending...

You know how dumb some of the teenagers can be...

Hahahaha, I read another thread, with hopes of moz turning up at the cat n fiddle. Its PRIDE weekend in West Hollywood, so that neck of the woods will be jammed packed, Im guessin theyre driving out to Vegas after the Bowl.

125 Minutes til the doors open

The PARKING SUCKED!!!!!

Morrissey ROCKED!!

Hollywood Bowl needs to build a PARKING GARAGE to deal with that mess...
I would bet 20% of the audience was late due to not wanting to see Kristen Young and the parking situation...

The PARKING SUCKED!!!!!

Morrissey ROCKED!!

Hollywood Bowl needs to build a PARKING GARAGE to deal with that mess...
I would bet 20% of the audience was late due to not wanting to see Kristen Young and the parking situation...

I feel bad for those people who were late do to the parking situtation.......... we parked at the kodak theather parking structure and walked 5 mins to the Hollywood Bowl.....we even walked back to the car and back again into the Bowl and got there on time for Moz ..... on paid $10 instead of $20 0r $30

I feel bad for those people who were late do to the parking situtation.......... we parked at the kodak theather parking structure and walked 5 mins to the Hollywood Bowl.....we even walked back to the car and back again into the Bowl and got there on time for Moz ..... on paid $10 instead of $20 0r $30

TRY $40...and the lot attendants were long gone by the time the show was over

Kodak Theatre...That's where i parked for Jimmy Kimmel...but I figured it would have been full at 9:15

TRY $40...and the lot attendants were long gone by the time the show was over

Kodak Theatre...That's where i parked for Jimmy Kimmel...but I figured it would have been full at 9:15

Next time you know..... and next time get there earlier :p n

Did you not even have time to get your drink on?

Next time you know..... and next time get there earlier :p n

Did you not even have time to get your drink on?

I had been drinking before the show...and that's why I was yelling at my friends to get moving and to cut off everybody on the way there...

When people honked at us..I yelled back at them..CALM DOWN HE'S NOT EVEN GOING ON TIL 10'OCLOCK

I had been drinking before the show...and that's why I was yelling at my friends to get moving and to cut off everybody on the way there...

When people honked at us..I yelled back at them..CALM DOWN HE'S NOT EVEN GOING ON TIL 10'OCLOCK

10 o'clock?? 10 o'clock?? Wow, guess they haven't been to a Moz gig before...

I paid 20 bucks for parking

20 bucks not bad. We paid 18 for parking.

10 o'clock?? 10 o'clock?? Wow, guess they haven't been to a Moz gig before...

20 bucks not bad. We paid 18 for parking.

I was joking...i knew he was going on by 9:15...But he must have gone on earlier....

Back
Top Bottom