Richard and Judy

Rain Man

I first thought this was a joke... you know with old Richard "shoplifter" nicking that wine and all :)

http://www.richardandjudywine.co.uk/index.pasp?

And for those who missed the reply to Richards attack on morrissey :

"Finally, and most trivially, thank you to the British television person (I'm not exactly sure what it is he does) Richard Madeley who, at least, made me laugh recently by referring to me as an "insufferable puffed-up prat". This comment may or may not be true, but I think it's a bit much coming from a man who actually married his own mother. But that's life ... "

Now that is my idea of a smart reply :)

Last edited:
Do you or anyone know in what context Richard said such a mean thing? :p I will never watch Richard & Judy in the same light again. Damn you Richard damn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Poco Innocente said:
Do you or anyone know in what context Richard said such a mean thing? :p I will never watch Richard & Judy in the same light again. Damn you Richard damn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Yes. Because he's a f***in poncy prick!

I hope he gets VD.

i used to love to hate Richard & Judy, now i just hate them...not sure if that is worse? but anyway, i hope Richard's head falls off and then Judy eats it.

Poco Innocente said:
i used to love to hate Richard & Judy, now i just hate them...not sure if that is worse? but anyway, i hope Richard's head falls off and then Judy eats it.

LOL!!!

Nice one!

And I'm sure she could. In one HUGE gulp :D

I hope Richard gets trapped in one of the folds in her neck and is never heard from again.

Poco Innocente said:

It was in regard to Morrissey's remarks about vivisection. Richard Madeley could have simply argued his point if view without making personal remarks about Morrissey and his music.
It really shows up what an stupid idiot Madeley is though, that he would choose to cross swords with someone in possession of a rapier like wit and a song about shoplifters in his back catalogue.

Morrissey was mentioned on R+J about a week ago. I can't remember the woman who said it but she said: "it's like what Morrissey said in The Smiths: it takes guts to be gentle and kind". I think they were talking about men showing e/affection.

I remember an episode of "TFI Friday" in which Richard Madely casually referred to his daughter as "a mistake". Went off him from that point onwards. Come to think of it, was never on him. Can't stand the Richard and Judy chat show. It's so bourgeois - wine-tasting, luxury mansion giveaways, that posh-totty daily express columnist commenting on everything under the sun, Vanessa "everyone's run away even before her surname's uttered" Feltz...Give me repeats of "Brush Strokes" on Paramount Comedy any day.

Back
Top Bottom