results (moderator vote) and the winner is

• Thread starter a local mod for local people
  • Start date
A

a local mod for local people

in joint second place with one vote each
freeyourself
grimo

but the overall winner with a landside (actually 5 vote)

ian /moby wins
well done ian.

Can I just say, Ian, you fought a fair & clean campaign & thoroughly deserve your victory.Well Done!

The 'Moderator' Election Special

The ‘Moderator’ Election Special

Faults with said election.
1) Moz-solo is a worldwide site but the only candidates nominated where white British. Demographically this ought to be deemed as unconstitutional.
2) I am all in favour of the mentally ill not being disenfranchised but whilst maybe not quite being ‘gerrymandering’ the fact that the winner (whom I voted for) was able to self elect himself by 3 votes by his own multiple-personalities does tend to sully the win, surely? If not actually invalidate it.
3) None of the candidates (as I’m aware of) where asked if they sought nomination, nor where asked to give an election address.
Gains with said election.
1) The first past the post system of vote rigging was living proof of the lunatics taking over the asylum. (Sorry no disrespect to our U.S. comrades intended.)
2) Gainful employment be given to those with mental health issues as to be a note worthy cause.
3) Had election addresses been compulsory then the winners address would have been a joy to read even much merriment gained.

In conclusion.
This non entity of an event only adds to the shambolic ensemble we have on the solo community forum & I’m proud to be a part of, now I shall retire with good grace (as any good politician I shall not inhale) nor leave a stain on her career.

Yours in Solidarity (confinment),
Grim O'Grady (losing non-co-operative nominee)

P.s. May I take this opportunity to thank 'steven patrick morrissey' for his belief in me.

Back
Top Bottom