refunds for Lollapalooza?

S

Sharron Needles

Does anyone know anything about refunds? I am thinking that ticketmaster will just automatically credit credit cards in a few days, but what about tickets purchased from the Clear Channel ticketing system on the official Lollapalooza website? Has anyone spoken with them about how they will be issuing refunds? They were already closed when I treid to call. I thought I read that you will have to send the tickets back to them, but I am not sure about that? I am more bummed about my 'non-refundable' airfare, but at least they let you use it as a credit for other airfare purchased within 12 months.

I called just now. The guy put it in that I would be refunded in 5-10 days and that it would be reflected on my cc statement. I am glad, because sending my electronic tickets through the mail would be costly with insurance.

One bummer, they took a 4 dollar processing fee. I didn't argue with the guy, because I was afraid he'd swcrew me over, like phone ppl do, and hold my entire refund. So that's 4 dollars in the toilet, which I supposedly could have spent on mailing and insurance.

> Does anyone know anything about refunds? I am thinking that ticketmaster
> will just automatically credit credit cards in a few days, but what about
> tickets purchased from the Clear Channel ticketing system on the official
> Lollapalooza website? Has anyone spoken with them about how they will be
> issuing refunds? They were already closed when I treid to call. I thought
> I read that you will have to send the tickets back to them, but I am not
> sure about that? I am more bummed about my 'non-refundable' airfare, but
> at least they let you use it as a credit for other airfare purchased
> within 12 months.

So that's for tickets purchased through the Lollapalooza website or ticketmaster?

> I called just now. The guy put it in that I would be refunded in 5-10 days
> and that it would be reflected on my cc statement. I am glad, because
> sending my electronic tickets through the mail would be costly with
> insurance.

> One bummer, they took a 4 dollar processing fee. I didn't argue with the
> guy, because I was afraid he'd swcrew me over, like phone ppl do, and hold
> my entire refund. So that's 4 dollars in the toilet, which I supposedly
> could have spent on mailing and insurance.

> So that's for tickets purchased through the Lollapalooza website or
> ticketmaster?

crapola ticketmaster. where did u get yours? i assume lolla ppls are fine. theyll get theirs back in a jiffy.

> crapola ticketmaster. where did u get yours? i assume lolla ppls are fine.
> theyll get theirs back in a jiffy.

I got a few shows through ticketmaster, but the others through the Lollapalooza website, which uses the nextticketing site, which is part of Clear Channel.

> I got a few shows through ticketmaster, but the others through the
> Lollapalooza website, which uses the nextticketing site, which is part of
> Clear Channel.

you should be okay then. id just give it a couple days.

Re: W...now you can take that four dollars and buy yourself some friends with it

And leave us all the f*** alone.

Re: W...now you can take that four dollars and buy yourself some friends with it

> And leave us all the f*** alone.

grow up u 14 yr old twit. youve been posting on this board for two yrs and no one likes u. are u that much into poverty that this place is your only joy? enjoy your cans of beans and your lame jokes on this board. pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom