Re: DavidT you are a f***ing idiot!!

P

puddle

> I don't know if it's true or not but you seem pretty certain that it's
> not. Care to share with us how you can be so sure?

i am not sure his reasons except for the official line--he's sick. even if Morrissey/sanctuary comes out and says the statements on Morrissey-solo.com are false, many people will still believe the lie. . .

what i am sure about is that anyone can send in an anonymous post to David and he seems to post it if it's juicy enough. Is this a tabloid?

I mean the person's girlfriend works at some other venue and all of a sudden she could get 'the inside scoop'? You have to be pretty inside considering if it were true about the death threats, even the venues would get the 'he's sick excuse". the source would have to be from the Morrissey clan, not from someone who works at some other club. sounds like a lie. Come on people. It's seems to me that some right-winger wrote it in an attempt to make it seem like Morrissey's anti-Bush coments are not welcome in the country. It's a piece of fiction unless the source is not anonymous and has some credibility. Notice that DavidT didn't even say he got the story from a trusted source that he knows himself (like he sometimes does when it's the case).

Back
Top Bottom