Quotes

if people were truly happy there happiness would be self evident

"do i impose myself on emptiness and fill the space it or do i become it"

“The lust of the woman is at first childlike and desperate.” And he doesn't even know realitybites!

everywhere they are. everywhere they go. in all of there actions. it would be irrepressible and would manifest itself in all of there interactions within existence. its presence would be unavoidable and unforgettable. an absolute truth

There - refers to a place
Their - belonging to "them"; pronoun
They're - contraction for they are

Absolute truth.

There - refers to a place
Their - belonging to "them"; pronoun
They're - contraction for they are

Absolute truth.

That's a concensuss truth, the most common truth, the only truthtruth we know. There there there is also a good band. You should try them. They have a song about grammar which is something you seem to like

"I don't remember were we wild and young
All that faded into memory
I feel like somebody I don't know
Are we really who we used to be
Am I really who I was"

if we continue to think that we are who we were well find that weve become strangers to ourselves

"Desire
Desire
Deep down inside of me
You are not the maker nor the master of me,

Desire
Desire
Deep down inside of me

You are not the wrecker nor the ruler of me"

im sitting in a room with no doors and no exit painted black. i should just shut my eyes and go to sleep

"there are tides in the affairs of men, definite periods of ebbs and flows, and when they come they come, and cant be held back by wishing"

Hahahahahahahaha.

FAIL

its just a typing fail as the e is right next to the r on the keyboard though i could see why since i dont use apostrophes. the mike carey quote is much more a fail with the syntax jumble and extra word but thats what happens when you type stoned

its just a typing fail as the e is right next to the r on the keyboard though i could see why since i dont use apostrophes. the mike carey quote is much more a fail with the syntax jumble and extra word but thats what happens when you type stoned

Don't you have a newborn to take care of? Maybe you should try and be stoned less often.

Don't you have a newborn to take care of? Maybe you should try and be stoned less often.

hes being taken care of just fine and im not stoned all the time but i also dont sleep much and will smoke the night away watching movies or reading. i also dont drink or take any other drugs. its also worth noting that i dont smoke myself stupid like most people here in the u.s

you believe in love, i believe in fate

2gv7blw.jpg

i am running for nothing, i am running from something, misty eyed nostalgic, nihilistic and afraid

"The athlete's laugh, the broken crutch
The first true love folded at the slightest touch
Brought down like an old hotel
People digging through the rubble for things they can resell"

Back
Top Bottom