"I need advice" Vegas-19th

A

Allyson

I'm going to my first ever Morrissey show and i might pee in my pants. BUT I NEED ADVICE I NEED ADVICE!!!! I am flying from atlanta which means that i will arrive around 6:00 and go straight there but i have to leave early! Around 12:00!!! Will Moz be on by then? I don't know cause i'm a mere 16 years old and i've haven't been to that many shows before!(except lol tolhurst and the creatures)! Any other Atlantans going? Will i get there too late to get a good spot. i'm a small girl but i want to be near the front! Well please email me with advice or respond. Thanks a lot!!!!
Allyson

Any other Atlantans going? Will i
> get there too late to get a good spot. i'm a small girl but i
> want to be near the front! Well please email me with advice or
> respond. Thanks a lot!!!!

> Allyson

you shouldn't worry about a "good spot" what's more important is a good view.. and stay away from the front.. especially if you're small in size and height.. you will be crushed to death.. and stepped on .. and beaten to a pulp by crowd surfers..

relax little lady. i might go to the vegas shows. If you want we could meet somewhere and then I could kidnap you and make you my hostage (for some real dirty sex!),.......wait.....I mean we could split some cab fare and maybe after the show we could go see Zigfrid and Roy. Awesome huh?

Back
Top Bottom