Questions for my English friends.

H

henry

Hello,

Where does Morrissey live?
Is his full name Steven Patrick Morrissey?
Who is Reggie Crane? (from "Last of the Playboys")
Does he like ELO? ELP? REM?
Is there a Bob Wilson, Arsenal? (Monty Python)
What happened when "Margaret on a guillotine" came out?
Does he like Robert Falcon Scott?
Does he have any pets?
Does he play any instruments?
Does he like America?
Should I bring a bouquet to throw at the Louisviile show (14th row) or is that cliche?

Bye.

> Hello,

> Where does Morrissey live? Los Angeles
> Is his full name Steven Patrick Morrissey? yes
> Who is Reggie Crane? (from "Last of the Playboys") Reggie Cray, general gangster/criminal/east end bad boy
> Does he like ELO? ELP? REM? he's friends with michael stipe, or was, otherwise I dunno
> Is there a Bob Wilson, Arsenal? (Monty Python) i don't know
> What happened when "Margaret on a guillotine" came out? there was a bit of an uproar I think, I was too young
> Does he like Robert Falcon Scott? i don't know
> Does he have any pets? he used to have two huskies, I think, but I read recently he doesn't have time for a pet
> Does he play any instruments? you should hear him play piano
> Does he like America? he says he loves los angeles
> Should I bring a bouquet to throw at the Louisviile show (14th row) or is
> that cliche? cliche-smiche

sorry I couldnt answer everything, maybe someone else can

> sorry I couldnt answer everything, maybe someone else can
Bob Wilson was a goalkeeper for a famous Arsenal football team in the early '70's and became a well known football(soccer) pundit on TV in England

Bob Wilson was a celebrated goalkeeper for Arsenal football club - I don't get your Python link though [never watched it]. Morrissey is NOT making an oblique ref. to Bob Wilson

015_Bob_Wilson.JPG

> What happened when "Margaret on a guillotine" came out? There wasn't any uproar. Morrissey wasn't exactly a household name even then.

> Does he like Robert Falcon Scott?
A question for you: "Who is Falcon Scott?"

> Bob Wilson was a celebrated goalkeeper for Arsenal football club - I don't
> get your Python link though [never watched it]. Morrissey is NOT making an
> oblique ref. to Bob Wilson

Hello,

Where does Morrissey live? LOS ANGELES, AND THE UK (& possibly Ireland?)
Is his full name Steven Patrick Morrissey? YES
Who is Reggie Crane? (from "Last of the Playboys") Reggie KRAY (as before)[/i]
Does he like ELO? ELP? REM? Sincerely doubt it
Is there a Bob Wilson, Arsenal? (Monty Python) here's bob wilson, don't understand the Monty Python connection?
What happened when "Margaret on a guillotine" came out? Geoffrey Dickens MP managed to get the Manchester police to raid Morrissey's home, presumably looking for a guillotine
Does he like Robert Falcon Scott? erm?
Does he have any pets? the husky dog which he seems to have abandoned, or it was used for novelty for "the importance of being morrissey". previously a couple of cats, I think?
Does he play any instruments? I've heard he can play his flute rather well
Does he like America? it's not the world
Should I bring a bouquet to throw at the Louisviile show (14th row) or is that cliche? it might get confiscated, I think security were concerned that mini-cameras were being hidden amongst the petals

Bye.

> Does he play any instruments? you should hear him play piano

I thought he only played with his elbows?

> A question for you: "Who is Falcon Scott?"
Hello,

Robert Falcon Scott was an English polar explorer. His is a great story. Look it up.

Bye

Thanks All.

Henry

> Hello,

> Robert Falcon Scott was an English polar explorer. His is a great story.
> Look it up.

> Bye

We didn't know who you meant as we always call him 'Scott of the Antartic'. He's very famous when you use that name but I don't know what Morrisey thinks about him. His son was a famous naturalist (interested in protecting wild animals and birds) so I'm sure Morrissey would like the family.

Take flowers if you want to but don't spend too much money in case they're confiscated. If anyone mocks you then that just shows they have a tiny mind and should therefore be ignored.

He was questioned by the police about the song in question ("they thought I was public enemy #82").
this episode was later captured in the song "he knows i'd love to see him".

> What happened when "Margaret on a guillotine" came out?

Back
Top Bottom