questions about how to buy tickets.

elsie_

hi everyone. i'm going to try and get tickets on tomorrows presale, but since i don't live in the uk i have some questions. i called gigsandtours/ seetickets and asked if i could buy the tickets with my card (parents card) and then have the tickets sent to a friend who lives in the uk. and as i understood it that was possible. so then i wonder how you're supposed to fill in the details. because you're supposed to wright in your name and cardnumber etc, and i would wright my own. and then you're supposed to fill in the address, and i would then wright my friends address. but now the tickets will be sent in my name and her address right?! and that's not right...

If I were you, I'll send money the person and ask him/her to buy tickets by his/her card.
Then you don't have any trouble fill in details.

I think that i am going to simply enter my US address assuming that they will understand that NEW YORK is in the US. I will then call the venue and ask that I pick them up at the venue so I don't have to worry about postal strikes.

That seems to be the best way - if KP's suggestion is not an option.

lets see...

hi everyone. i'm going to try and get tickets on tomorrows presale, but since i don't live in the uk i have some questions. i called gigsandtours/ seetickets and asked if i could buy the tickets with my card (parents card) and then have the tickets sent to a friend who lives in the uk. and as i understood it that was possible. so then i wonder how you're supposed to fill in the details. because you're supposed to wright in your name and cardnumber etc, and i would wright my own. and then you're supposed to fill in the address, and i would then wright my friends address. but now the tickets will be sent in my name and her address right?! and that's not right...

I had the same problem last year with the Gmex tickets.
At first I filled in my own address and later I changed it (there is an option "change delivery address") to the name and address of the person in the UK who I then had the ticket sent to.
It is important to also change the name of the recipient as well as the address!

Back
Top Bottom