presale info L.A.

> Can anyone please let me know the presale password for the L.A. shows in
> November? I have not received them yet and the presale starts soon. Thank
> you very much, [email protected]

ditto here! i signed up to hob.com just in case but i'm sure it will get posted here

> ditto here! i signed up to hob.com just in case but i'm sure it will get
> posted here

>Im looking like crazy also! I signed up at HOB put it says it takes 24 hours to process request qhich will be a few hours too late to get good seats. If you guys find the info soon I would be eternally endebted if you send an email my way!

Same situation here. Signed up but newsletter will probably arrive too late. Any kind soul that knows the PW could you please e-mail it to me also. Thanks in advance.

Well, I've been signed up with HOB.com, Ticketmaster.com, Morrisseymusic.com, and numerous other ".com"s for a long time, and I get presale passwords for all sorts of shows I have no interest in seeing. However, I have not yet received any password for Morrissey at the UA yet, so perhaps it hasn't yet been sent? Has anyone got the password and are just not telling??

I, too get HOB and other presale info and I think this one will come late tonight or early tomorrow morn, I'll passit along if it happens..if it hasn't been posted by 930 am or so guess will just try different passwords, huh? Good luck!

> Well, I've been signed up with HOB.com, Ticketmaster.com,
> Morrisseymusic.com, and numerous other ".com"s for a long time,
> and I get presale passwords for all sorts of shows I have no interest in
> seeing. However, I have not yet received any password for Morrissey at the
> UA yet, so perhaps it hasn't yet been sent? Has anyone got the password
> and are just not telling??

the password is HOB good luck!

> I, too get HOB and other presale info and I think this one will come late
> tonight or early tomorrow morn, I'll passit along if it happens..if it
> hasn't been posted by 930 am or so guess will just try different
> passwords, huh? Good luck!

> the password is HOB good luck!

I cant find the link to buy presale tixs. Anyone link it please

Thurs show:
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0900393D7590179E?brand=&artistid=770791&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

Fri show:
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0900393D78061825?brand=&artistid=770791&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

> I cant find the link to buy presale tixs. Anyone link it please

Back
Top Bottom