Morrissey "make up date" and L.A. ticket INFO..........

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation...and proud
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation...and proud

Don't say the PIMP of the mutha f***in nation...didn't hook you dopes up. I f***in rule,isn't that evident by now????? You're welcome

Thanks to everyone who came out to the KROQ-Miller Lite Inland Invasion 4, Flashback to the Future. Unfortunately, Morrissey was unable to play due to illness (for more information, please refer to the previous statement on this issue).

The make up show will be on Oct. 31st at the Glen Helen Hyundai Pavilion. Parking for the show will be free. Please keep your ticket stub for admission.

In addition, Morrissey will be playing in Los Angeles, CA at the Universal Ampitheatre on 11/11 and 11/12. Tickets will go on sale this Sunday at 1 pm PST.

Cheers,

Others didnt....so f*** off skank.

More Hot Off The Press News: Morrissey Has A New Album out called "You Are the Quarry!"

Re: More Hot Off The Press News: Morrissey Has A New Album out called "You Are the Quarry!"

Yeah,I know he does jackoff. I live in corona and this was the first time I had heard of the On sale dates for the L.A. shows. Course,I'd imagine KROQ mentioned it on their shitty station??? but I dont listen to them,so this was news to me anus. Nice try f***face!!!!!

Re: More Hot Off The Press News: Morrissey Has A New Album out called "You Are the Quarry!"

LOL!!!!! THAT WAS JUST SO f***ING FUNNY OMG LOL!!!!!

When's that out then?

Erm......... right after maladjusted is released.

LOL!!!!! THAT WAS JUST SO f***ING FUNNY OMG LOL!!!!!

> Erm......... right after maladjusted is released.

Hey Improper, when are we getting your review for those B-side Smiths songs that you *discovered* the other week?

> Others didnt....so f*** off skank.
As soon as everyone realizes Proper is everyone on here's Daddy the easier it will be.

you sad c***!

> As soon as everyone realizes Proper is everyone on here's Daddy the easier
> it will be.

> you sad c***!
Grim, stop being such a grumpy bear. Just turn that frown upside down

Back
Top Bottom