Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

she has always been terrible live,dancing and singing cancel each other out,used to like her in the 90s she was edgy but then it bacame a bit over the top in shock value,appearing topless on the catwalk,the sex book.
I don't mind any of that because I can ignore it if I don't like it.
What I can't ignore though is suparich sexagenarians so self-obsessed they put themselves before the environment.
I don't forgive the Pope for the carbon emissions and the pollution he causes with his mass gatherings, I'm not about to forgive Madonna.
Although she has the advantage over the Pope of the Papa don't Preach intro. Loved the start of that video, I had the exact same clothes at one point, it was fun to walk like Madonna for a dog then.
It's not anymore.
(It's not fun to walk like the Pope either.)

I would like a new Morrissey album announcement with a date set in stone, like when ROTT was first announced and we speculated at all the strange song titles.

-Good grief. Who's responsible for this mess?
-We believe it was a singer that goes by the name of "Madonna", Mr President.
-The embarrassing old lady who thinks she can rollerskate? Should we tell Raoni?
-He's depressed enough as it is, Sir.

I would like a new Morrissey album announcement with a date set in stone, like when ROTT was first announced and we speculated at all the strange song titles.
...But doesn't the world have quite enough speculating material with "Zoom Zoom" already?

OK I guess he won't win. It's too gay, even for Eurovision. Plus, the vocals were only so-so, and he was completely out of breath at the end.

The song is catchy, though.

Cutest lil bee ive ever seen!! :hearteyes:

Is it time for Eurovision again? It almost seems cruel that Born to Harangue is "on timeout" during Eurovision week. He lives for this stuff. I'll miss his reviews (seriously).

Maybe they'll let him back early for good behaviour! Maybe Johnnie ray can serve his time for him!

ask FWD when he will be allowed back!!

That’s a good idea. Johnnie Ray is one of the dumbest and worst posters here, surely he should serve your hunny bunny’s time. At the very least Born to Harangue should get a Eurovision furlough, and when it’s over they can put him back in the tank if they think he still owes a debt to the forum.

I know I once criticized his writing style as being like that “HRH Alex” rage-chick he’s such a “stan” of, but the truth is he’s talented with his insults. I like how he’ll be passionately reviewing Eurovision and he’ll still take the time to include unsubtle digs at forum members. He’ll use histrionic Samsa-esque adjectives as a cruel homage, or he’ll say “obviously this brilliant artistry wouldn’t appeal to idiots who can’t stand beeps and bloops, oh no God help us it must be elevator music!”

That’s a good idea. Johnnie Ray is one of the dumbest and worst posters here, surely he should serve your hunny bunny’s time. At the very least Born to Harangue should get a Eurovision furlough, and when it’s over they can put him back in the tank if they think he still owes a debt to the forum.

I know I once criticized his writing style as being like that “HRH Alex” rage-chick he’s such a “stan” of, but the truth is he’s talented with his insults. I like how he’ll be passionately reviewing Eurovision and he’ll still take the time to include unsubtle digs at forum members. He’ll use histrionic Samsa-esque adjectives as a cruel homage, or he’ll say “obviously this brilliant artistry wouldn’t appeal to idiots who can’t stand beeps and bloops, oh no God help us it must be elevator music!”
He's very clever! His readings of the members here are pitch perfect. The only time he sometimes misses the mark is when he says something about me, because usually he's just saying it to get my attention and therefore his accuracy is off.

@ FWD and ask him to allow him back!

He's very clever! His readings of the members here are pitch perfect. The only time he sometimes misses the mark is when he says something about me, because usually he's just saying it to get my attention and therefore his accuracy is off.

@ FWD and ask him to allow him back!

Well, I think he might have you pretty well-pegged too. He recently made a post where he accused you of listening to “kosher right-wing podcasts,” and I’m sorry but that one was funny.

:lbf:

That doesn't take any special insight, though.

What he says about you is much more funny and elucidating!

It's always a bigger laugh when someone else is on the receiving end. Trust me, he's funny and elucidating about you. Actually, I would have to say Off-topic has gone up in sassy/amusement value since you two had your falling out over Israel.

It's always a bigger laugh when someone else is on the receiving end. Trust me, he's funny and elucidating about you. Actually, I would have to say Off-topic has gone up in sassy/amusement value since you two had your falling out over Israel.
I agree. It's cute when he gets his knickers in a twist over the jeeeeeewwwwws :lbf:

OK I guess he won't win. It's too gay, even for Eurovision. Plus, the vocals were only so-so, and he was completely out of breath at the end.

The song is catchy, though.
the song isnt catchy enoug to get anywhere near the winning podium,his performance was very gay,not that theres anything wrong with that as eurovision has always been camp as christmas,he is as gay as get oot as we say in scotland.

I thought he, Olly, was married, to a woman (obviously), and had three children. Man, he hides this gay-ness thing well.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom