Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I had quite a few friends when I was receptive, but then I shut myself off. I never had a best friend though. I never have had one. I want someone who's as much as a twat as me. I want someone you have to apologise for before you've even walked in the door. I want someone you have to try to look after. Someone who deflects from myself. Basically, I'm looking for another twat.
I've had so called best friends who stabbed me in the back when I was weak. I don't want any more of those. Real friends are kind hearted people.

I had quite a few friends when I was receptive, but then I shut myself off. I never had a best friend though. I never have had one. I want someone who's as much as a twat as me. I want someone you have to apologise for before you've even walked in the door. I want someone you have to try to look after. Someone who deflects from myself. Basically, I'm looking for another twat.
Looking after people is you being kind.

Why did you shut yourself off?

I always remember one bloke I used to drink with, he's dead now, but he had so much bravado. He made me feel braver because he was full of shit himself. We both seemed to bounce off each other. It was a conspiracy of two. I felt as though I could conquer the world with him by my side.
I danced with someone once, and never felt so at home. I don't even know his name.

I didn't touch my alcoholic drink. I just danced as it sat on the table with two friends who I barely knew. Two men were dancing with each other, and I danced by myself, but one of the two men joined me.

It must be lovely to have friends. What I'd give for a good friend. It's not something that happens to me. God, I could kill for a friend right now. I don't know whether I'm worthy of one though. I don't know how to be sincere. Perhaps I'm undeserving. It's never happened to me. I feel as though I must be lacking somehow, because no one has ever wanted to be my best friend.
you could let me live with you. our two hour walks would take place around neils house in the borough of brent. walking buddy/stalking buddy, what's the difference. then we'd both get what we wanted.

"I'm in so much pain it makes your pain seem like pleasure. You say you have no friends? Amateur! All of my friends are enemies! And you think you've f***ed up your life? I f***ed up my life more before breakfast than you've f***ed up your life in the last decade!
And yet I want friends. I can't understand why I don't have them. But you know what? I don't need them! I'm better off without them!"

Something like that?

this is the most beautiful lady I've ever seen (her eyelids!!!!!!!!!), even though im not really into the witchy stuff. how old would yall say she is?

this is the most beautiful lady I've ever seen (her eyelids!!!!!!!!!), even though im not really into the witchy stuff. how old would yall say she is?

No sweatpants and flannel shirts for her!

i would've guessed 44, even though she's completely gorgeous (I think her age adds to her allure). im not sure why because she's not particularly wrinkled and her forehead is nice and smooth. it might be the cords in her neck and the way her nasolabial folds look a little slack. you don't generally see that in anyone under 40. I figured it out though that she's about 36, based on a 2016 post where she claimed she was 32. I think there's a wee possibility she might be lying.

I just ate a big bowl of rice. I want to live clean. It's easy to make a resolution just after satiation, but the next day comes along and with it the cravings. Then what do I do? Like Kristeen Young's music video with the lovers locked in a clock, me and rice do our ugly dance.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom