And 16 pills to shake me awake
What does it mean?
What does it mean?
What does it mean?
What does it mean?
What does it mean?
What does it mean?
What does it mean?

No, I'm not OK with the idea of anyone being threatened. I find the entire situation emotionally overwhelming—the hate, the nastiness, the inability to be kind and the unwillingness of people to forgive. It's upsetting, and it stirs up a lot of personal issues for me. Sometimes, when people are upset, they cry. That's just life.

I don't know why you would have a problem with me or feel the need to call me names, but I'm sorry if I inadvertently said something that hu ort you.
'I find the entire situation emotionally overwhelming'
'My primary fear was for Morrissey's health'
These 2 quotes convince me I have nothing whatsoever in common with some posters here.
I cannot envisage of any point of connection I could make with them.
Situations I find overwhelming, my primary fears, are those close to me, my friends and family and maybe what is going on in war zones across the world.
Perhaps they are children.
Possibly mental health issues are involved.
From my perspective, they inhabit another world.

'I find the entire situation emotionally overwhelming'
'My primary fear was for Morrissey's health'
These 2 quotes convince me I have nothing whatsoever in common with some posters here.
I cannot envisage of any point of connection I could make with them.
Situations I find overwhelming, my primary fears, are those close to me, my friends and family and maybe what is going on in war zones across the world.
Perhaps they are children.
Possibly mental health issues are involved.
From my perspective, they inhabit another world.
Oh, there are clearly mental health issues involved here.

Clearly. Thank you NHNS for.being this website's voice of sanity and reason. I aspire to be just like you. You are a wonderful person, an underappreciated member of our community. You.are a sage of wisdom. The world would be a better place with more people like you in it. Thank you so much for your amazing contributions to.the.site. To give unconditionally, the reason you live.

You sure are going agro on chickpea. :squiffy: Just because she's emotional over something you aren't? Aren't there more interesting battles to fight?

My friend works at a courthouse. But she's a pushover, a constant apologist, is always afraid she's doing something wrong and might get fired when in reality she's the best court reporter in the building. She's always been that way, at Barnes & Noble she was afraid she was shelving the books wrong or not fast enough and that the bosses were judging her and whenever there was a closed door meeting they were talking about how they were going to fire her when she was the fastest, most productive shelver by a landslide. So she's ALWAYS filling in for other courtroom secretaries because they've figured her out, she'll do their work and her work because she's afraid she's about to be fired every day. This is been going on for YEARS! So months ago we decided to meet in Santa Barbara to see Arcade Fire, get dinner beforehand, catch up, shoot the shit, see a show. She texts saying the show starts at 6:30. I ask her what time she's getting in town thinking 3ish. She'll be there at 6. SHE HAS TO WORK TIL 4 TO FILL IN FOR SOME PEOPLE. (She's driving from SLO.) Are you f***ing joking me? What is the POINT? WHY DID SHE BUY THE TICKETS AND ARRANGE THIS WHOLE THING IF SHE'S GOING TO BE BUSY FILLING IN FOR HER PIECE OF SHIT COWORKERS WHO SHE WILL BE COMPLAINING ABOUT DURING THE WHOLE CONCERT?

I'm in the worst mood. If I had a lay to lay I'd need to get it. If you need me I'll be strolling Santa Barbara alone this afternoon...which maybe isn't a bad thing now that I think of it.

Does hair know when it's about to get cut? I swear, every time I make a haircut appointment because I just can't stand it anymore, it shapes up and starts looking right again on the day it's due to get hacked off.

Does hair know when it's about to get cut? I swear, every time I make a haircut appointment because I just can't stand it anymore, it shapes up and starts looking right again on the day it's due to get hacked off.

IDK. I usually decide on a whim to go to "cost cutters" or some other high volume place... I don't think mine has time to shape up, considering.

Speaking of haircuts, in the last couple of months, I've become really infatuated with "Tabatha's Salon Takeover/Tabatha Takes Over" on Bravo, which I watch pretty often in the morning.

The thought of your hair in pain makes me cry.
woman-crying-sobbing-first-world-problems-gif.gif

IDK. I usually decide on a whim to go to "cost cutters" or some other high volume place... I don't think mine has time to shape up, considering.

Speaking of haircuts, in the last couple of months, I've become really infatuated with "Tabatha's Salon Takeover/Tabatha Takes Over" on Bravo, which I watch pretty often in the morning.

My hair whims usually involve overly-caffeinated, overly-enthusiastic bang trims over the bathroom sink with a pair of cuticle scissors at 2am.

And yes, Tabitha is AWESOME. She takes no shit, and she really cares. Love her, love that show.

The thought of your hair in pain makes me cry.
woman-crying-sobbing-first-world-problems-gif.gif

There's finally a poster who has half a brain and who isn't a dumbass and you're trying to run them off. It's uncanny.

There's finally a poster who has half a brain and who isn't a dumbass and you're trying to run them off. It's uncanny.

Clearly your standards are a bit different than mine...which isn't really a big surprise at all. Either way, learn to read previous posts and then take up this issue with nothappynotsad. We are two separate people...but perhaps you forgot that, you know, with all the pills you've been on lately.

But I mean, really, you claim I'm a "manipulative", "sociopathic" "monster" who "abuses and controls my fiancée", has "hacked the site" and "wormed my way into favor with DavidT" and you think that is what it looks like when I'm "trying to run someone off"?

:laughing:

Clearly. Thank you NHNS for.being this website's voice of sanity and reason. I aspire to be just like you. You are a wonderful person, an underappreciated member of our community. You.are a sage of wisdom. The world would be a better place with more people like you in it. Thank you so much for your amazing contributions to.the.site. To give unconditionally, the reason you live.

In other words, you are saying, she is Mental.

Well, at least you admitted you are all those things.

Clearly your standards are a bit different than mine...which isn't really a big surprise at all. Either way, learn to read previous posts and then take up this issue with nothappynotsad. We are two separate people...but perhaps you forgot that, you know, with all the pills you've been on lately.

But I mean, really, you claim I'm a "manipulative", "sociopathic" "monster" who "abuses and controls my fiancée", has "hacked the site" and "wormed my way into favor with DavidT" and you think that is what it looks like when I'm "trying to run someone off"?

:laughing:

Well, at least you admitted you are all those things.

I assume you're not a registered user because you couldn't actually read enough to make it through the process of joining the site? That's the impression I'm getting...

My friend works at a courthouse. But she's a pushover, a constant apologist, is always afraid she's doing something wrong and might get fired when in reality she's the best court reporter in the building. She's always been that way, at Barnes & Noble she was afraid she was shelving the books wrong or not fast enough and that the bosses were judging her and whenever there was a closed door meeting they were talking about how they were going to fire her when she was the fastest, most productive shelver by a landslide. So she's ALWAYS filling in for other courtroom secretaries because they've figured her out, she'll do their work and her work because she's afraid she's about to be fired every day. This is been going on for YEARS! So months ago we decided to meet in Santa Barbara to see Arcade Fire, get dinner beforehand, catch up, shoot the shit, see a show. She texts saying the show starts at 6:30. I ask her what time she's getting in town thinking 3ish. She'll be there at 6. SHE HAS TO WORK TIL 4 TO FILL IN FOR SOME PEOPLE. (She's driving from SLO.) Are you f***ing joking me? What is the POINT? WHY DID SHE BUY THE TICKETS AND ARRANGE THIS WHOLE THING IF SHE'S GOING TO BE BUSY FILLING IN FOR HER PIECE OF SHIT COWORKERS WHO SHE WILL BE COMPLAINING ABOUT DURING THE WHOLE CONCERT?

I'm in the worst mood. If I had a lay to lay I'd need to get it. If you need me I'll be strolling Santa Barbara alone this afternoon...which maybe isn't a bad thing now that I think of it.

Oh man, I'd kill (albeit not at Morrissey's command) to be in Santa Barbara right now. What a gorgeous place. Maybe you'll run into The Dude.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom