Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

And God wouldn't let me die without hearing the album. :o

I don't know about that.

tumblr_mohzmbqNuK1r4gei2o7_400.gif

I have a darkness that festers inside of me and becomes uncontrollable for a few days every month. I feel like this right now.

MHz2dpg.jpg

I think it's quite horrible how much you dripped all over that poor, poor bird...a BP level clean-up is required.

I'm still alive. Sorry. :D

(I apparently have been walking around with a fractured neck for many years. :squiffy: The disc just decided to explode under the pressure of supporting it? I get more info tomorrow. )

I was just thinking about a drive I took earlier, playing the new album and being simultaneously blown away at how so late in the game he can come up with this AMAZING shit, and yet also feeling like somehow I've ALWAYS known these songs...so immediate, yet so innately familiar. Like they've always existed.

Weird. Only with Morrissey...

Listening to Sorrow Will Come In The End and thinking how much the music sounds like carnival music towards the end, from a horror movie.

I'm in a haze of vicodin cocktails and constant sleep cared for by the monotonous drone of a selfish, selfless woman. It's like weird Oz.

Last night we were watching Monument Men and there's a montage scene where a lady is singing a syncopated, artsy version of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, but it's a scene where everyone is sad and there's bombs being dropped and people are dying and crying and my caretaker is sitting there trying to sing OVER it because she knows the words, completely unaware of how inappropriate it is to be singing, but she's trying. But I can't be mad at that because she'll bend over backwards to make sure I have ice water and a bendy straw which is the only thing in life I love at the moment. So I smile and close my eyes. It's all I can do.

My neck is feeling better, I can turn it in different directions now so I feel less like Frankenstein, though my scar is pretty Frankenstein-esque. :(

Thinking this person nailed it. I couldn't have put it in better words.

"Every day is silent and grey in Morrisseyland, and, although we know that this cannot be true, we appreciate the darkness of his perspective, for it makes ours seem lighter. Yes, we're painfully aware that we should always look on the brighter side of life, but for those times when there's nothing more depressing than an optimist, Morrissey's our man."

http://www.npr.org/blogs/therecord/2014/01/09/260468705/loving-morrissey-the-way-we-used-to-despite-lacerating-autobiography

Has anyone tried this? Is it worth finding two cups for?

boost-up-your-smartphone-tunes-with-one-these-macgyver-style-speaker-amplifiers.w654.jpg

This video almost captures he beauty and elegance that is Morrissey's and my love for one another. Don't laugh guys, it's a beautiful thing. Don't be jelly, you can find wet love too.

Last edited by a moderator:
10511080_777643275607712_3121138013043715624_n.jpg

I wonder if Morrissey loves this day, or hates this day? THis day being the day everyone is nitpicking him good and bad. Part of me thinks he's at the computer like a mad scientist with crazy eye reading every word and another part wonders if he'd rather just be running errands and busying himself until it passes and catch the highlights at the end of the day? Babes, you can come to Target with me to get Metamucil and english muffins if you want. :D I need to stop at Whole Foods too for shampoo so bring a book if you want to wait in the car, we'll be out a while. (I promise to crack the window people so he can record another album, jeez.)

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom