Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Hello?!!?! I'm the one who almost came to blows at the intersection of Gladstone and Grand today??!! Oh and I got a death threat on the mainpage, but the stupid alchemist in me is supposed to point out that DIE means THE in German. They just called me the bitch. Still, a little sympathy please... :rolleyes:

Hello?!!?! I'm the one who almost came to blows at the intersection of Gladstone and Grand today??!! Oh and I got a death threat on the mainpage, but the stupid alchemist in me is supposed to point out that DIE means THE in German. They just called me the bitch. Still, a little sympathy please... :rolleyes:

Oh HELLS NAW. How dare they! I get called a bitch all the time, I guess it's better to be THE bitch and not just any ol' bitch, you know? I can't believe those chicken-head hood rats attempted to engage you in fisticuffs! I'm sorry you had such a horrible day.

Oh, excuse me. Let's talk about everything YOU wanna talk about...
000y0d36

This other weird thing happened that I think might explain some of my freakout. I had to go put diesel in my car and on the way accidentally turned right in front of a car, my mind was distracted. So the car lays on the horn and I realize I goofed up and pull over and let it pass. So at the next light we're both stopped at the light to turn left when both doors of the car I cut off, parked in front of me, open up and two black girls get out and approach my car screaming obscenities at me. I yell back that I'm sorry, I was having a bad day. I made a mistake. They just saw that I was yelling and viewed it as a taunt. The light turns green, they get back in the car then play chicken for a mile, speeding up and slowing down and throwing shit at my car and yelling.

That was the cherry on the ice cream sundae of my day of not being positive of my own reality.

Awww, sounds like you had a bad day.:(

I am not sure how my day is going. Good, I suppose. My horoscope hinted that things will go wrong though.:squiffy:

Oh HELLS NAW. How dare they! I get called a bitch all the time, I guess it's better to be THE bitch and not just any ol' bitch, you know? I can't believe those chicken-head hood rats attempted to engage you in fisticuffs! I'm sorry you had such a horrible day.

Awww. Shweet. :love:

Awww, sounds like you had a bad day.:(

I am not sure how my day is going. Good, I suppose. My horoscope hinted that things will go wrong though.:squiffy:

Horoscopes are strictly for entertainment purposes. :D You'll be fine, Kenzie. :flowers:

So, I was just flipping through all the new channels on my TV and I just stumbled upon this guy...

He's a Mexican wrestler named 'El Felino'...his finishing move is the Figure Four Leg Lock and he totally had muscles drawn on his body with black paint.

SAM_0344.JPG

So, I was just flipping through all the new channels on my TV and I just stumbled upon this guy...

He's a Mexican wrestler named 'El Felino'...his finishing move is the Figure Four Leg Lock and he totally had muscles drawn on his body with black paint.

SAM_0344.JPG

Nice CalTrans vest.

Watching someone you love get hurt by other people is awful. I feel helpless.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom