Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Beatrice and Benedick are characters from Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing. They bicker and insult eachother constantly, but they have a history and hide their love beneath their apparent disdain, basically. Just like you and Billy, then. :D You'll have to ask him about Hinge and Bracket though.

I think its more me and London tbh.Emil's not my type.I dont do intellectuals.

I ve just realised,"Emils".. spelt backwards.....

Last edited:
I think its more me and London tbh.Emil's not my type.I dont do intellectuals.

I ve just realised,"Emils".. spelt backwards.....

So you're calling me "slime" now. Thanks for that.

What they mean is that you are a sweet, well-intentioned, but easily-duped kid who is being played by a predatorial creep like a dippy cheerleader in the backseat of the football team captain's car on prom night, and if you don't see it -and god knows you don't- then that's so pathetic that there's point in explaining further.

*OK...that was my last post. I swear.

You know what's pathetic? Contacting someone incessantly over several years.

Oh? Do tell.

Last night in a PM !viva hate! asked me if I had ever been trolled. I told him one time someone found my tits that I used as a commentary on Mardi Gras for a private blog in an old flickr account and trolled me with the photo here. So during the night, I'm presuming, viva hate did the same exact thing. He copycatted my old troll. He found my tits and send them to skylarker who PM'd me and told me this scenario. So I'm not judging really as vivahate has yet to troll me nor does he have any reason to since I haven;t done anything to him, but if I were you nothappynotsad, I wouldn't send him photos of your tits. :p I don;t know about their personal history nor is it any of my business to comment on, I just know the PM contact that I've had with them and the insuing weirdness. I feel like I've died and gone back to the third grade, except with tits and stuff. :D

Last night in a PM !viva hate! asked me if I had ever been trolled. I told him one time someone found my tits in an old flickr account and trolled me here. So during the night, I'm presuming, viva hate did the same thing. He found my tits and send them to skylarker who PM'd me and told me this scenario. So I'm not judging really as vivahate has yet to troll me nor does he have any reason to since I haven;t done anything to him, but if I were you nothappynotsad, I wouldn't send him photos of your tits. :p I don;t know about their personal history nor is it any of my business to comment on, I just know the PM contact that I've had with them and the insuing weirdness. I feel like I've died and gone back to the third grade, except with tits and stuff. :D

I'm really disappointed to hear that. I'm sorry that happened to you, really. It seems like all of this drama started to form when I infiltrated their little bubble. Third grade indeed.

I'm really disappointed to hear that. I'm sorry that happened to you, really. It seems like all of this drama started to form when I infiltrated their little bubble. Third grade indeed.

Thanks. :o

Last night in a PM !viva hate! asked me if I had ever been trolled. I told him one time someone found my tits that I used as a commentary on Mardi Gras for a private blog in an old flickr account and trolled me with the photo here. So during the night, I'm presuming, viva hate did the same exact thing. He copycatted my old troll. He found my tits and send them to skylarker who PM'd me and told me this scenario. So I'm not judging really as vivahate has yet to troll me nor does he have any reason to since I haven;t done anything to him, but if I were you nothappynotsad, I wouldn't send him photos of your tits. :p I don;t know about their personal history nor is it any of my business to comment on, I just know the PM contact that I've had with them and the insuing weirdness. I feel like I've died and gone back to the third grade, except with tits and stuff. :D

That's because I told him about that message last night...and look how he twists it to look?

The drama all started because, as you've been witness to yourself, Skylarker gets madly jealous when I put someone else ahead of him. Look how he acted with you the other night when I told you about he and I both being on the borderline of being banned first? He was mad at YOU for being told before him!

That's because I told him about that message last night...and look how he twists it to look?

The drama all started because, as you've been witness to yourself, Skylarker gets madly jealous when I put someone else ahead of him. Look how he acted with you the other night when I told you about he and I both being on the borderline of being banned first? He was mad at YOU for being told before him!

Finally, a plausible explanation.

Is it just me or is it kinda funny that my boobs are in the middle of all this drama? :p

You did no such thing. You sent no email like that at all, and you know it.

Yes that did piss me off. I didn't mind her knowing, but knowing before me...I felt slighted by you. I felt like your partner, as it were, and she telling me rather than you was like finding out from your neighbor that some guy was f***ing your wife after you left for work.

It wasn't "jealousy" exactly. I was hurt.

I then sent you the paranoia rant and rave letter because I was really pissed and things -as you presented them to me- did not add up. Later I looked at that letter and thought "no, I'm being paranoid." But then I though about it some more...and I thought, "well, he is the kind to stab one in the back." Then, concurrently, NHNS stopped having ANYTHING to do with me at all..f.or no discernible reason on my end...which I saw your hand in, despite me telling you repeatedly that I had no interest in her. I mean she's a cool chick but she lives in CALIFORNIA. YOU were the one taking a prurient interest in her. Not me. And you vocalized on SEVERAL occasions your annoyance that she had an interest in me...even though it's the f***ing INTERNET! How much of an interest could she have! I'm a 35 year old man in Indiana. I'm sure NHNS is a bit more grounded than you give her credit for. My understanding was that she enjoyed us both...as friends. But that wasn't good enough for you. You had to be front and center.

Seeing as how UP TO THAT POINT she had been effusively nice to me, regularly PMing me, engaging in emails, all that stuff...I found it VERY ODD that after that one night in chat she stopped saying anything to me at all. I was OK with that, but what hurt me is that I felt -and still feel- you pulled a Viva Hate cockblock...talking shit, forwarding private letters, etc. I don't know but you did/said SOMETHING. And I hate cockblock types. They are sad.

I busted you out about the CG boobs because I started to feel you were a threat to good people who have no desire to hurt you. The night you sent me that pic I stood up ardently for CG.

Please, please...own up to what you did. Stop lying and stop spinning things and stop playing people against eachother.

It is amazing how someone who promised they had posted their final post hours ago, is still sticking around the forum hidden.

Hmm...I wonder why? It certainly couldn't be because they are waiting to see how someone they provoked (who was previously ignoring them) with libel reacts, could it? No, because that would just be silly, wouldn't it?

If this doesn't give people any indication of how obsessed Skylarker is with me, I don't know what will.

I'm not obsessed with you, bro.

I think you're a fascinating person, sincerely, in good ways and bad...but after your actions of the other day I realized I needed to focus on the bad. However it is your personality type that imagines and fosters the idea of people being obsessed with you and dependent on you, so if you want to harbor that illusion in public and look like an ass, go right ahead.

Says the man who gave us this golden nugget...:lbf:

I felt like your partner, as it were, and she telling me rather than you was like finding out from your neighbor that some guy was f***ing your wife after you left for work.

I "quit" here earlier because I was disgusted. But the more I think about it, yeah, why not stick around until I'm kicked off? I figured you'd just cover your shit with more shit so I might as well stay long enough to try to help people see through it. And I got letters from people asking me not to leave. Has that ever happened to you? Didn't think so.

I haven't thrown a bitch fit and ever threatened to leave...:lbf:

In all seriousness, please don't post a pic of my boobs. I know sometimes I say weird arcane stuff and go on signseeing tangents, but you can't take that personal. I'm a good person and mean no harm. Fine, you mentiond my boobs being trolled as an icebreaker or you brought them up as a sign of what you're capable of doing. Whatever the story that photo was taken for a blog where I dicussed symbols, the SUN specifically. Taken out of context it's just a pair of tits, but I'd appreciate that they remain my pair of tits to use in the context I choose. Thanks. :o

In all seriousness, please don't post a pic of my boobs. I know sometimes I say weird arcane stuff and go on signseeing tangents, but you can't take that personal. I'm a good person and mean no harm. Fine, you mentiond my boobs being trolled as an icebreaker or you brought them up as a sign of what you're capable of doing. Whatever the story that photo was taken for a blog where I dicussed symbols, the SUN specifically. Taken out of context it's just a pair of tits, but I'd appreciate that they remain my pair of tits to use in the context I choose. Thanks. :o

Why would I do something like that? What would be the point of it? You've never been anything other than charming and kind even when I was in my worst moods...and actually talked to me like a human being in spite of my reputation. It just doesn't make any sense...

I have never seen your breasts in person or via picture and that is just the way it is...anything else said on the issue is simply false.

But I'd rather not talk about any of this, honestly...it's just another episode I want put behind me.

Why would I do something like that? What would be the point of it? You've never been anything other than charming and kind even when I was in my worst moods...and actually talked to me like a human being in spite of my reputation. It just doesn't make any sense...

I have never seen your breasts in person or via picture and that is just the way it is...anything else said on the issue is simply false.

But I'd rather not talk about any of this, honestly...it's just another episode I want put behind me.

Okay. :o

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom