Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Tut, tut, be careful what you post outside the pigsty, young man.

Come on though Kewpie...it's what I'm thinking at this very moment though!
Why can't this "Post Whatever board" be in the pigsty where it belongs? :(
And yes Kewpie...I love you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on though Kewpie...it's what I'm thinking at this very moment though!
Why can't this "Post Whatever board" be in the pigsty where it belongs? :(
And yes Kewpie...I love you!

*blushes*

Your signature is the best I've seen in here. :)

Oh Davie you old rogue :rolleyes: What next,a shag and shiitake mushrooms?

Well I dunno how this will all work as I'm apparently being Managed by Barking and The Cat's Mother...Kewpie is now my girlfriend and I'm supposed to be moving in with you (of cause when Kewpie realises she can be find better and I'm dumped by the management!) :D

Well I dunno how this will all work as I'm apparently being Managed by Barking and The Cat's Mother...Kewpie is now my girlfriend and I'm supposed to be moving in with you (of cause when Kewpie realises she can be find better and I'm dumped by the management!) :D

While now and then shagging that Rose-something women. You'll be busy mate!

While now and then shagging that Rose-something women. You'll be busy mate!

Rose, I'm afraid was a MAJOR disappointment in the bedroom! She had no boobs and I was very upset as there was little femine dominance. Kewpie however...WOAHHH! She knows how I like it....:p

Rose, I'm afraid was a MAJOR disappointment in the bedroom! She had no boobs and I was very upset as there was little femine dominance. Kewpie however...WOAHHH! She knows how I like it....:p

Oh dear, that's more than I wanted to know.

You are in demand.And Jackie london wants a piece of your ass too.Lucky boy!

:lbf: Sorry Jackie...I will need to be much cleaner on this forum! I've tried my best all week to be nice and charming, however today has failed!

Very much.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom