Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm glad you had a good one. :)

Mine wasn't great, but oh well. Tomorrow is another day, and the office is closed Friday, so it will be a long weekend!
It was surprisingly good.

Bummer. I know your day will be good tomorrow. :)

Tiffany "New York" is pretty damn annoying.

I just had a f***ing weird dream involving 4 solo members....weird.

The women's final at Wimbledon is gonna be soooooo boring, just like last year :(.

You can't stop there...you must go on!!

Well, the 4 people were you, Oscillate Wildly, Coz and Yesitis.

I was hanging out with Oscillate Wildly (apparently we went to school together) and yesitis pulls up (but he was like a big black guy...but it was sort of "known" that it was him). He gave me a ride to Dunkin Donuts (?) in the middle of nowhere and I got pissed off at him and went inside without him. He followed me and inside was Trubz, Coz and Oscillate Wildly again. I said I didn't want to get a ride with yesitis because of whatever I was pissed about. Oscillate Wildly wanted me to get on this bus full of mentally challenged people that would bring me home, Coz told me I had to live at Dunkin Donuts and Trubz was gonna give me a ride home. Somehow I ended up on the bus with Oscillate Wildly, Coz and Trubz...it brought us to my house, where the three afforementioned disappeared.

I was hanging out with Oscillate Wildly (apparently we went to school together) and yesitis pulls up (but he was like a big black guy...but it was sort of "known" that it was him). He gave me a ride to Dunkin Donuts (?) in the middle of nowhere and I got pissed off at him and went inside without him. He followed me and inside was Trubz, Coz and Oscillate Wildly again. I said I didn't want to get a ride with yesitis because of whatever I was pissed about. Oscillate Wildly wanted me to get on this bus full of mentally challenged people that would bring me home, Coz told me I had to live at Dunkin Donuts and Trubz was gonna give me a ride home. Somehow I ended up on the bus with Oscillate Wildly, Coz and Trubz...it brought us to my house, where the three afforementioned disappeared.

That's funny! I have a lot of dreams about people here...probably because I'm usually on here before I go to sleep.

If they involve elevator music - you should probably keep that to yourself or post that in the pigsty.

Charles Dickens walks into a bar and orders a martini. The bartender says "Olive or twist?"

ta-dum cha!

:rofl: :rofl:

that is the best dream I have ever heard. you were in a dream I had the other night, haha. I was watching TV and you were a host on an MTV game show. :p:cool:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom