Post funny or weird commercials you like

Me and my girlfriend are fans of commercials and especially the funny or weird ones. An old favourite of mine during the past year is the swedish telecommunication company Tele2 and their black sheep which plays on the word cheap. It's an american black sheep named Frank that can be seen in a series of commercials.

In this commercial he tries to speak swedish and I don't know who takes the piss here, americans or swedes but it is funny anyhow.

"Who speaks swedish anyway. Hehe swedes...."

Last edited by a moderator:
For some stupid reason this one makes me laugh out loud every time. :o

The Super Bowl is next weekend and the commercials always create a buzz because it's the most expensive time slot to put a commericial in it so they put a lot of thought into them. Here's a funny one.

I realise this will be a thread where I post swedish commercials most of you will not understand at all. This old gem is from the late 90's I think when swedens most popular comedian Robert Gustafsson made a couple of commercials for a swedish beer company. It is about him being some alternative guy making his own brew at home and the other guy comparing it with the real stuff. This is a clip featuring the entire set of those commercial clips.

Just another one for today. Swedish office worker Åke has pulled the big one winning millions on Lotto and when the boss wants him to work on a report over the weekend to be ready on Monday morning he imitates the boss as he knows he won't have to work there ever again.

I realise this will be a thread where I post swedish commercials most of you will not understand at all. This old gem is from the late 90's I think when swedens most popular comedian Robert Gustafsson made a couple of commercials for a swedish beer company. It is about him being some alternative guy making his own brew at home and the other guy comparing it with the real stuff. This is a clip featuring the entire set of those commercial clips.

I took an advertising class in college, one good sign an ad is doing it's job is that you can still tell what's going on without having to hear (or understand because it's in Swedish) the dialogue. I think these Panda cheese commercials are genius.

Swedish workwear makers Blåkläder (blue collar clothes) gets their gear tested by a few american lads. I fear this is a swedish pisstake on young americans.

I saw this the other day and loved it.

A thread after my own heart!
This is an old one (from the 1970's) for "Bank of Ireland" in New York City.
Warning: you may have this jingle stuck in your head for days afterwards like I did! :)

I love this retro Coke ad. It just makes me want to be active and go outside instead of sitting here doing accounting. :lbf:

Music is by Herb Alpert and the Tiajuana Brass, so it's quite Morrissey appropriate, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcWT4HrjBPo

This swedish diapers commercial with the two cutest kids I have seen in a long time is just amazing and perfect with the music and the lyrics as well. It melts my heart and cheers me up. Where did they find them and especially the girl who manages to look like a little kid and an old lady as well somehow.

aaaaaahhhhhhh

Strangest ad for fruit I've ever seen.:squiffy:
Makes me think of that line from "Something is Squeezing my Skull" though.:blushing:

Back
Top Bottom