Por Favor Recorded Live

R

Rhobertino

Gwatsup Ya'll!!

I came to the KROQ show last month and was very bummed out because Moz canceled. I traveled all the way from Texas to catch the show. I did enjoy, the VIP area, The Killers & I met Rodney on the ROQ, so that was cool.
Now I was crazy enough to do it all over again. I flew out to LA again from Texas to catch the make up show. It was the best Moz show I have seen and The Dears were really good. The only complaint I have is that the heard took over the front section of the stage and I couldnt find my seat anymore. I spend most of the show being pushed back from those asshole securitys. It also took too long to get there and back to Devore.
The reason why I am writing you is because I was wondering if anyone recoreded the show? The songs sounded really good live. Can you record them on CD? Did ya'll record the intermission music? That would be cool if ya'll could also include those songs too. Does your recording sound cool or?
In exchange I could record you songs that are very hard to find and that I paid alot of money for (Morrissey influence music). Trust me you will want more.
Let me know what you think.
You can email me at: [email protected]

Gracias,

-Rhobertino

Back
Top Bottom