Pop up Mporium shop at Sugar Mutts, NY (Sep. 24, 25, 2016) - Morrissey Official / Facebook

It's his life, and he can do what he wants, but I'm uncomfortable with this. They say "A fee and % profit will go to Sugar Mutts.", which means that this seems to be a commercial exercise on the back of the charity. Why not say they will give 100%?

39101_sugar_mutts.jpg

UPDATE Oct. 2:

Link posted by Roberto Ferdenzi:

Scenes from Morrissey's Mporium pop-up at Sugar Mutts Rescue - Metro

39181_morrissey2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Skinny you cannot hide behind semantics. Everything you have posted over the past 18 months has a hateful and negative agenda. As soon as people question your thinking or motivation, you respond by questioning their mental capacity or by offering a tirade of teenage abuse.

At least Benny and Brummie are open in their hatred towards everything Morrissey does or says.

It has been questioned many times, but why on earth do you invest so much time and energy into a singer you clearly dislike? You are all about the logic and facts, but your behaviour is the most illogical most of us have ever witnessed.

If you don't like him, forget he exists. Move on, go away and listen to somebody else. Your views are not going to change anything, so stop wasting your remaining days irritating people with opinions nobody wants to read. Unless that is your remit?

You haven't got a f***ing clue what you are talking about. If you don't like fact, and clearly you don't, because it breaks your carefully assembled construct of who you think the man is, then that's your issue, not mine.

You can make up and believe what you want - I actually don't hate anyone. Including you.

And - hiding behind semantics? Good grief. Even you don't know what you are trying to say, let alone use language correctly.

Oh, and by the way, you, and others on this thread are using the time-honoured gambit of playing the man, not the ball. Because the facts are indisputable, you attempt to shoot the messenger.

Well boo-f***ing-hoo.

Well said, I agree with you 100%. Skinny, Benny and Bummie clearly wish it was still 1986.

The fact is that Skinny has no idea of the precise nature of the Sugar Mutts agreement - he sneers "why not give 100% to charity?", but what about the wholesale costs of the actual merchandise? Skinny's opening line made me roar with laughter - "It's his life, and he can do what he wants" - and yet he and Benny and Bummie spend their entire lives here prescribing and proscribing exactly what Morrissey should and shouldn't be doing with his life! The abject lack of self-awareness from these three individuals is hilarious.

Yeah, that would be a REALLY good argument if you discounted the merch stalls at all the gigs.

Try harder.

You haven't got a f***ing clue what you are talking about. If you don't like fact, and clearly you don't, because it breaks your carefully assembled construct of who you think the man is, then that's your issue, not mine.

You can make up and believe what you want - I actually don't hate anyone. Including you.

And - hiding behind semantics? Good grief. Even you don't know what you are trying to say, let alone use language correctly.

Oh, and by the way, you, and others on this thread are using the time-honoured gambit of playing the man, not the ball. Because the facts are indisputable, you attempt to shoot the messenger.

Well boo-f***ing-hoo.

Seriously, are you 14 years old? Do you not get embarrassed when you read back what you have written? Sorry, I can't lower myself to discuss things with a mindless thug.

Seriously, are you 14 years old? Do you not get embarrassed when you read back what you have written? Sorry, I can't lower myself to discuss things with a mindless thug.

Magnificent. Absolutely magnificent.

Last edited:
It's okay. You had a good run, with your manufactured outrage, but it's very clear that you don't care about the "facts" here. You've been undone by a kind gesture towards an animal shelter. Abandon thread!
cya.gif

if history, experience, has taught us anything, its that Moz will not miss an opportunity for a fast and easy quid.
using the above as a true and guiding principle we can easily assert that the doggie house is no exception. talk up the poor doggies and then move in for the financial kill. call it the mozster stroke.

So if he wasn't donating a percentage of the profits to a charity you'd be fine with him selling his merchandise? No good deed goes unpunished with the likes of you :)

Oh marred, I think you hit the nail on it's head.
I believe in his honest intentions especially when it is about animal wellfare. (Moz, that is!) ;)
But the thing is whenever you try to do something about it you will get a lot of flack.
He would even get a lot MORE criticism by announcing all revenue would go to the charity.
People would say it is so easy for him because he is rich.

And it would be the same if it was made public he donated money anyhow.
It is not his style.
He would donate money on condition it will be kept secret. :thumb:

By the way, I have problems to believe that Uncleskinny is such a Moz-hater and has this hidden agenda to allways and only say negative things about Moz. He has also posted a lot of footage and info about him that is really interesting and positive. And he has praised him too on many occasions. I think he just sticks to his own standards, whatever that may be.

I don't like it when he starts insulting people by calling them idiots but hey, every bird sings his own song. :brows:

If he would hate Moz as much as you and other people think he would not post anything remotely positive.
For instance, the new version of " It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small which he posted on this site from somebody he followed on Twitter. I was impressed by the voice of Moz.

And I like his photos.
I agree with Benjamin Franklin. (See below)
"Setting too good an example is a kind of slander seldom forgiven. "

but why on earth do you invest so much time and energy into a singer you clearly dislike?

I think I saw Skinny in that BBC thing footage a while ago. If it was him (was it?), he looked like he was enjoying the concert.
You want to concentrate on the "haters" that wouldn't go to a free gig, for love or money, or even the pleasure of seeing Jesse in the flesh. (Hi Jesse!). They're the big evil ones!

That would be...:D

Morrissey could get a dog out of the shelter and give it to Nancy Sinatra

That's a splendid idea. :thumb: Or any other dog. There might be Swedish dogs around here that long for the Californian sun, for instance.
Being pampered, dressed in a pink outfit by Nance would be awesome. I'm sure the meals and snacks would be great too. Who's going to be the lucky one? :)

Well said, I agree with you 100%. Skinny, Benny and Bummie clearly wish it was still 1986.

The fact is that Skinny has no idea of the precise nature of the Sugar Mutts agreement - he sneers "why not give 100% to charity?", but what about the wholesale costs of the actual merchandise? Skinny's opening line made me roar with laughter - "It's his life, and he can do what he wants" - and yet he and Benny and Bummie spend their entire lives here prescribing and proscribing exactly what Morrissey should and shouldn't be doing with his life! The abject lack of self-awareness from these three individuals is hilarious.

R O F L :rofl:
Have you seen the images that fatty Steven has been releasing lately ? If anyone is wishing it was still 86 ? ? ? He should cut down on his dairy products and get in touch with Wayne Rooney about a new head of hair.

Look ! I understand the munchkins/botz can't handle it but the fact of the matter is all this doggin pop up business is just another lazy animal 4kin gimmick that big Steve has thought up to make some more dollars. Times are hard, so many amazing new songs yet no recording contract.
How long can he hold on to his amazing backing band the Lawnmowers before they are tempted away by A-list artists like Edd, Adele or Rick Astley ?

Let's be truthful the only place to sell tour merch is at the venue of the gig and if it has to "pop up" anywhere surely it should be at the local record store with a possible appearance to meet and sign autographs for the fans. ( oh :rolleyes: but it might look really bad charging his fans for his signature).

At the end of the day when all is said and done you're just funding his cheese habit.

Cruel to be kind I know but someone has to have some balls and tell it like it really is :tiphat:.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

R O F L :rofl:
Have you seen the images that fatty Steven has been releasing lately ? If anyone is wishing it was still 86 ? ? ? He should cut down on his dairy products and get in touch with Wayne Rooney about a new head of hair.

Look ! I understand the munchkins/botz can't handle it but the fact of the matter is all this doggin pop up business is just another lazy animal 4kin gimmick that big Steve has thought up to make some more dollars. Times are hard, so many amazing new songs yet no recording contract.
How long can he hold on to his amazing backing band the Lawnmowers before they are tempted away by A-list artists like Edd, Adele or Rick Astley ?

Let's be truthful the only place to sell tour merch is at the venue of the gig and if it has to "pop up" anywhere surely it should be at the local record store with a possible appearance to meet and sign autographs for the fans. ( oh :rolleyes: but it might look really bad charging his fans for his signature).

At the end of the day when all is said and done you're just funding his cheese habit.

Cruel to be kind I know but someone has to have some balls and tell it like it really is :tiphat:.

at the last autograph session , he showed up wearing an outfit two sizes too small.

at the last autograph session , he showed up wearing an outfit two sizes too small.

You think that's funny !
Did you see what he turned up in at that Kray twins movie premiere in London ?
To add insult to injury he insisted Diesel walk ten steps behind him ! :laughing:
Oh humasexuality ! ! ! So much to answer for ! :rofl:

Steve is NOT gay ( :rolleyes: )
Mweat is Mwurder :)ahhh: )

is that a sugar mutt? Man if all sugar mutts could ski, I want one!

Well after all this, for it's just speculation as usual, the only facts and proof to be seen is that M is the man for making his contribution to a great cause. :rock:
Yes. I can't verify the FACTS, but trust me, Morrissey has paid an undisclosed secret amount to hire this dog to teach all the Sugar Mutts to ski.

You think that's funny !
Did you see what he turned up in at that Kray twins movie premiere in London ?
To add insult to injury he insisted Diesel walk ten steps behind him ! :laughing:
Oh humasexuality ! ! ! So much to answer for ! :rofl:

Steve is NOT gay ( :rolleyes: )
Mweat is Mwurder :)ahhh: )

Benny, who is Steve?
And why is he NOT gay?
I just would like to think he is.
And how do YOU know?
Who ever he is and whatever he is.
(I mean, NOT gay, arghh, no gay, I don't know anymore, what does it matter?) :squiffy:
Have a cheesecake :)

Why does Moz keep using these 90s fotos?

Fair question...Part of the reason might be an unconscious desire to reconnect with his younger, less truculent devious and unreliable self...Which may never have existed. And there's also the desire to appeal to the younger generations, inject young blood and fresh ears into his fanbase, to ensure he keeps selling stuff. Some might say it's pretty pointless at his age. Obviously he doesn't see things that way...

But it's like that time when Damon made his hair spiky for that white Supreme ass-y pic in an effort to appeal to skateboarders worlwide. If you do that, you're inevitably going to lose the older folks; although a few metrosexuals in their seventies might appreciate the effort, most mature people will just :mock:.

People who say hairdressers do not start wars have evidently never seen Trump's Toupee march into Mexico. If Morrissey is all about appearance, I think it's Damon's task to think of a hairstyle that will make the Old and the Young gel. ("ha.")

It's not as if there was any content anyway, so focusing on making the old mummy look decent and last as long as possible is really all one can do, isn't it. (yes, hi Ms D.)

Alas, poor Damon. Tough, tough job, that. :( :mock:

:straightface:

You know what would have been a good idea? Sponsoring a different charity/ association every night of the tour.
The Hello Kitty Shelter for Singapore Siamese
The Texas Tortoises Club

Yes, indeed, " That would have been so Cool and Helpful! Why the Fennec Fox didn't anyone think of that ?!?" :rolleyes:

Well. Too much hairspray attacks the brain cells.
And the generosity.

http://www.sugarmuttsrescue.com/

Hillary, currently awaiting rescue at Sugar Mutts, has released a statement to Uncle Skinny.
ZUFnAxK.png

Oh yes it is ! ! !

Showtime tonight :guitar:
Time for Stupid Steven to come out of hiding since he went to ground after CHEESEGATE II.
I hope he performs " the farmer" routine, in the build up to Meat is cash flow :laughing:.
Let's hope his corner do a better job hiding his cancer patches and manage to stem the flow for the duration of the performance.
I'll be tuning in on the wireless hoping he performs cheeseyboard :ahhh:
Whatever never happens Chicago he loves you ! Remember his fat face not his fate :popcorn:

Showtime around 8 pm.
tons of bbq carts and assorted meat items available at the food court.:tears::cow::pigface::sheep::forkknife::forkknife:
many merch pop up store type of tables selling mozandishe.:thumb:
one solitary vegan cart, located by the parking lot.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom