Patrick Wolf was amazing at Love Music Hate Racism Carnival

I missed him :( and also missed Hard-Fi as I couldn't find info on where and when people were playing.

Shame about the Wolf Madame but don't worry about Hard Fi as you'll have missed nothing there, trust me. xx

I missed him :( and also missed Hard-Fi as I couldn't find info on where and when people were playing.

Yeah, nobody seemed to know who was on which stage at what time.

I was lucky - I found a sound guy with a list of stage times and took a snap of it on my digital camera to refer to later!

Anyway, I've uploaded another clip from the gig. You can see Patrick performing Accident and Emergency & The Magic Position here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zx7kWlaATg

Who did you see BTW?

I saw The Good, The Bad and the Queen, Poly Styrene and the guy from Babyshambles.

Aha! Were The Good, The Bad and the Queen good? What a stupid sounding question that is BTW! But were they? I would have liked to have seen them, but as they were on the same time as Patrick a choice had to be made. I did get to hear them though - the Main Stage sound system was soooo much louder than Stage 2, that you could easily recognise which song TGTB&TQ were playing while Patrick was talking between songs. You can clearly hear this at the start of my clip of Patrick doing Identity.

What did you make of Guillemots' Fyfe Dangerfield & Ed Larrikin singing Springstein's Dancing in the Dark with Drew Babtshambles band (Helsinki)?

I loved it - in a ironic kind of way, of course!

Back
Top Bottom