Paris - Grand Rex (Oct. 27, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Istanbul / One Of Our Own / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Yes, I Am Blind / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Meat Is Murder / Staircase At The University / I'm Not A Man / Asleep // Suedehead / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by an anonymous person and Raphael Lambach.

Last edited:
Hi

Great Show tonight In Paris !!!!!!

The queen is dead
Speedway

afterwards I don't remember the running order :
World Peace Is None of Your Business
The Bullfighter Dies
Kiss Me a Lot
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Earth Is the Loneliest Planet
Istanbul
Trouble Loves Me
Yes, I Am Blind
Neal Cassady Drops Dead
Kick the Bride Down the Aisle
I'm Not a Man
Staircase at the University
Meat Is Murder
Asleep
Maybe I forgot one or a couple of songs, sorry :blushing:

Encore:
Suedehead
Everyday Is Like Sunday

S101

Fantastic show! Great vocals!! after all theese years his voice is stronger than ever!

The Queen Is Dead / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / The Bullfighter Dies / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris/ Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / How Soon Is Now? / Trouble Loves Me / Yes, I Am Blind / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / one of our own/ I'm Not A Man / Staircase At The University / Meat Is Murder /Asleep / Encore: Suedehead/Everyday Is Like Sunday

He seems so different on this tour. I think he really was sick on the US tour and felt horrible.

There really hasn't been any good stage invasions, maybe he beefed up security. There's also a lack of drama, so I think he will make it through the whole tour.

01 qid
02 speed
03 kiss me a lot
04 paris
05 wpinoyb
06 neal cassady
07 istanbul
08 one of our own
09 trouble loves me
10 bullfighter
11 earth
12 blind
13 kick the bride
14 murder
15 staircase
16 i'm not a man
17 asleep
---
18 suedehead
19 sunday

Set list

The queen is dead
Speedway
Kiss me a lot
I'm throwing my arms around Paris
World peace is none of your business
Neal Cassady drops dead
Istanbul
To give the reason I live (Frankie Vall cover)
Troubles love me
The Bullfighter dies
Earth is the loneliest planet
Yes I am blind
Kick the bride down the aisle
Meat is murder
Staircase at university
I'm not a man
Asleep

Encore:
Suedehead
Everyday is like Sunday

It seems he finished his set with Suedehead and Sunday, now that's what I call an impressive ending.

Yep.
Can't believe EDILS actually came out so long ago in 1988 - good then and sounds great today . Timeless.

Hazard
England.

He seems so different on this tour. I think he really was sick on the US tour and felt horrible.

There really hasn't been any good stage invasions, maybe he beefed up security. There's also a lack of drama, so I think he will make it through the whole tour.

He did well to even start the last series of shows.

I think its great that Kristeen is not on the tour. Don't get me wrong. I like her. I like her a lot. But they are ALL
so better off on there own this time.

He did well to even start the last series of shows.

I think its great that Kristeen is not on the tour. Don't get me wrong. I like her. I like her a lot. But they are ALL
so better off on there own this time.

She seems to be in a mood most times and not a charming person. Our Mozzer deserves the best and nothing else.

I'm surprised he has a woman security guard. She must be tough.

Excellent audio and full view of the cool lights. Stage invader intercepted and thrown back at 0:47 during Staircase:

Extremely close up. His left ear glows:

"Dances Like Morrissey" for about 2 seconds at 0:15

What rhymes with "Ebola"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent audio and full view of the cool lights. Stage invader intercepted and thrown back at 0:47 during Staircase:

Extremely close up. His left ear glows:

"Dances Like Morrissey" for about 2 seconds at 0:15

What rhymes with "Ebola"?

What did he say before rabies rap on Neal Cassady?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom