paranoia: Would if THEY were on the Discussion Board?

> Would if one of you or me is Morrissey? Or one of his famously¿ silent band members, getting their say on Moz under an unlikely¿ pseudonym? Hmmm........

now wouldn't that be interesting..hmmmmm....I think we have all thought that at one point of time or another.....maybe some of you that email each other back and forth or talk in the chat room are actually talking to the moz man himself or one of his cohorts........

what about this...maybe since rollins is so head over heels for moz he comes in here!? yeha right..

kakarot

¿ now wouldn't that be interesting..hmmmmm....I think we have all¿ thought that at one point of time or another.....maybe some of¿ you that email each other back and forth or talk in the chat¿ room are actually talking to the moz man himself or one of his¿ cohorts........¿ what about this...maybe since rollins is so head over heels for¿ moz he comes in here!? yeha right..¿ kakarot

Interesting indeed. I doubt they would reveal themselves, prizing privacy as highly as they undoubtedly do, but would they be able to resist and occaisional peek and poke? Doubtful. Perhaps we should hire a psychic to chivvy them out?

Tite Street

> Interesting indeed. I doubt they would reveal themselves,¿ prizing privacy as highly as they undoubtedly do, but would they¿ be able to resist and occaisional peek and poke? Doubtful.¿ Perhaps we should hire a psychic to chivvy them out?

a psychic indeed...but I must say we wouldn't even need that...if one of us really wanetd to find out who someone is I am sure we could by alittle internet investigaton

> Would if one of you or me is Morrissey? Or one of his famously¿ silent band members, getting their say on Moz under an unlikely¿ pseudonym? Hmmm........

i'm sure morrissey is here, but i'm not sure yet who he is...

but it's not me, because he never came to brazil

> a psychic indeed...but I must say we wouldn't even need¿ that...if one of us really wanetd to find out who someone is I¿ am sure we could by alittle internet investigaton
Shall we then? I'll turn on search engines, ferrets, spies, etc....let's have fun!

> Shall we then? I'll turn on search engines, ferrets, spies,¿ etc....let's have fun!

ferrets? how are those furry little creatures going to help us?

> now wouldn't that be interesting..hmmmmm....I think we have all¿ thought that at one point of time or another.....maybe some of¿ you that email each other back and forth or talk in the chat¿ room are actually talking to the moz man himself or one of his¿ cohorts........

I'd bet the farm that Morrissey has visitted here.

Hi Morrissey!

You know, I've entertained that thought for a long time! I think it's a high possibility. Who knows? Maybe you or I have talked to him before. I don't think he's been here lately, though. Just one of those intuitive feelings I get.

Back
Top Bottom