Palladium Finale Photos

Hey Mel, yes i was the photog in the moat and did give her that photo in the frame. I am so glad you confirmed that she did receive it. I couldn't get her attention, so i just left it there. I was also able to give one to Morrissey which I am glad he picked up and put by the drum kit. Ahh the memories of this tour.

what great pictures...thanks so much for posting them
(i know everyone has said this like 300 times but, wanted to show my appreciation!:))

Hey Mel, yes i was the photog in the moat and did give her that photo in the frame. I am so glad you confirmed that she did receive it. I couldn't get her attention, so i just left it there. I was also able to give one to Morrissey which I am glad he picked up and put by the drum kit. Ahh the memories of this tour.

Fantastic! :)

It's only a shame KY didn't see you set the frame on the stage for her. She really wanted to acknowledge you! She looked over at me the first time, and I pointed westward towards your exiting body, but you were long gone from the scene. :(

You are pure class, man!

THANK YOU with all of my heart for these pictures. As noted here and elsewhere in Mozdom, I'm the girl holding his hand in #7 and #8.

With your permission, of course, I'd like to get the image of our clasped hands blown up and put on my ceiling, a'la Michaelangelo's "Creation of Adam" in the Sistine Chapel.

I'm a Catholic school teacher. That's not sacrilege, I should know. :D
Anyway, thanks again for capturing such a special night. You're awesome, and I'm glad KY and Moz and all of us get to see your great talent!

:) D

These are awesome! I could barely move that night, much less reach for my camera, so thanks!
Also, the thing on his shoulder was a black X made out of electrical tape. (I am 99% sure, at least. I was second row and that's what it seemed to be.) :)

I was wondering why I didn't see any pictures from you on the main board. I did see you mid way during the concert that night and wonder if you were that pictures.I always enjoy all the pic's you toke of the entire time Moz was in LA. Am so glad that these pic's were made available for us to see:D Is it to early to having that feeling of sadness that their is not a Moz concert here in LA for us to go to;)

Curious what you make of the songs Dear God Please Help Me and I Have Forgiven Jesus.

I'm a Catholic school teacher. That's not sacrilege, I should know. :D
Anyway, thanks again for capturing such a special night. You're awesome, and I'm glad KY and Moz and all of us get to see your great talent!

:) D

Here are the photos from the Palladium Finale I was able to capture some great moments, including both a shirtless Boz and Moz, and was able to catch the stage invader wearing the New York Dolls shirt.

Here is the link: http://pistolcreative.com/moz_palladium/

Enjoy, I sure did!

those are the best shots i've seen! i got some pics of that night also, but they are nothing compared to these.

Thank you for sharing!!

Here are the photos from the Palladium Finale I was able to capture some great moments, including both a shirtless Boz and Moz, and was able to catch the stage invader wearing the New York Dolls shirt.

Here is the link: http://pistolcreative.com/moz_palladium/

Enjoy, I sure did!

Thank you for the pics, they are wonderful! You've given us enough ammunition for the frink thread ;)

Thank you for all the kind comments. I feel very lucky to have had the opportunity to photograph Morrissey 4 times on this tour. Shelling out money from my own pocket for the travel expenses on the first 3. For the 4th, getting access to shoot him in my hometown at his final show in Los Angeles was truly an adrenaline rush!

I believe everyone threw their jerseys into the audience that night.

As for the black tape on Mozzer's shoulders, I noticed it, too. It was black, not purple, and I didn't see the tape prior to that night.

It reminded me of the x's of black tape some fetish models wear over their nipples --

For an example see attached piccy.

On Thursday night, some people were handing out flyers to us in the 10 pack queue for some kind of fetish ball or some such event in L.A. I remember it had some piccies of trannies with unnaturally large fake tits with black tope X's over the nips.

Black x tape is rather sleazy and outlaw. I think it's pretty cool of Moz to wear it. But for the best effect he should put it on his nips next time. Oh, but it might hurt too much when he removes it from his hairy moobs. Hmmmm...

Do you ever wonder if girls and guys get dressed up in electrical tape and chains to attend these fetish balls in an attempt to find a sensitive, kind companion to make love with?

These Palladium pics are amazing. I'm fond of #30.

I think I saw you taking the pics. If I'm not mistaken you have A LOT of beautiful hair.

Sorry i dont have A LOT of hair, but maybe as much as Morrissey does, maybe thicker though. There were a lot of photogs that night but only 2 of us were in the moat for Kristeen Young

Back
Top Bottom