Oye Esteban...Suedehead....and more!!

F

Frank

I need a new album, a new release, PLEASE MOZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Why only bring out Oye Esteban on DVD?? Why no VHS?? It just doesn't seem fair!! No doubt i'll buy it anyway!!

P.S, Does anybody know the significance of the house used in the beginning of the Suedehead video (32 Chester Square)?? Its just that I was in the area the other day and wondered if it had any massive Moz related history! Yes.........No...........Maybe????

> I need a new album, a new release, PLEASE MOZ!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, i was thinking about it today. i miss him so much.

> Why only bring out Oye Esteban on DVD?? Why no VHS?? It just
> doesn't seem fair!! No doubt i'll buy it anyway!!

but if you already have a vhs collection, you will find those same videos on this dvd. of course the quality of a dvd is simply amazing!!!!! but there you will not find ouija board...alma matters...

> P.S, Does anybody know the significance of the house used in the
> beginning of the Suedehead video (32 Chester Square)?? Its just
> that I was in the area the other day and wondered if it had any
> massive Moz related history! Yes.........No...........Maybe????

could james dean be a good answer for you?

what kind of suggestions are those you moron?

Can anyone give me a reason why you are not kicked in the groin until you are sterile you horrible, no talent hack of an artist? You are one foul piece of monkey jizm on taosted wheat bread..which you should wash down with a fdrosty cold glass of cyanide you dumb, triple testicled, floppy ass scrotum weird piece of "I can't cannot speech speak Engloosh too well good" monkey $hit!

Kiss MY ASSSSSSSSSSSS and how I wish you would be hit in the head with a rock you Gid-forsaken dingle skink.

Re: what kind of suggestions are those you moron?

isn't he cute!!!!! make me laugh more with your vulgar burlesque.

> I need a new album, a new release, PLEASE MOZ!!!!!!!!!!!

We've been saying that for eons. But i don't know if i'm more worried about that as his lack of enthusiasm for looking for a label doesn't exactly bring confidence to the earlier concern.

Because, as you know, it does not take a person such as himself 3 years to find a label. If he were just some self-deluded freak with a half assed band, it would have taken him 2 years of looking before he broke down and released a CD on his brother-in-law's record label all the while proudly telling everyone that no money grubbing beelzebub at Warner was never going to see a penny off of it.

> Why only bring out Oye Esteban on DVD?? Why no VHS?? It just
> doesn't seem fair!! No doubt i'll buy it anyway!!

I still don't know if it was Moz personally who suggested that format, or it was Reprise, who had already released an REM DVD.

Still, it's like the great CD push of the late 80's where the album would be released on vinyl, but it wouldn't have the hidden tracks like the CD had.

The upside is now you can buy an OK VCR for roughly $60 at this time.

> P.S, Does anybody know the significance of the house used in the
> beginning of the Suedehead video (32 Chester Square)?? Its just
> that I was in the area the other day and wondered if it had any
> massive Moz related history! Yes.........No...........Maybe????

Don't even give greasetea the happiness of a response, it's hopeless.

Back
Top Bottom