Are you happy at your job

• Yes

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • I don't work, fool!

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
I work for a very wealthy man and there's very little excitement. He's a nice, ethical person who gives a huge amount of money to charity every year. No glamor at all.

But the carpet against my knees.... might be interesting.

Instead, I enslave myself.

Cool. I'd love to go to the library everyday to write. Do you bring a thermos of coffee and a sandwich and write on the windows like the guy in A Beautiful Mind?

Write on windows? I haven't seen A Beautiful Mind, maybe I will. I'm here in that library right now, in a rest moment because my brain was burning with all that writing about Aristophanes :)crazy:). No food or drink are allowed here by the way. And birds are much better I believe.

Sometimes I feel so happy, sometimes I feel so sad.
My salary is really good, but I'm a bit disappointed.

I'm happy with my job at the moment as the guy I'm in love with works there. He's 30 years older than me and already spoken for so do I really stand a chance?! I think not.

There are only 2 people that I dislike at work and one of them has been off sick for the past month so being at work has been better.

I'm happy with my job at the moment as the guy I'm in love with works there. He's 30 years older than me and already spoken for so do I really stand a chance?! I think not.

There are only 2 people that I dislike at work and one of them has been off sick for the past month so being at work has been better.

Oh well, marrying may still be on the cards! :lbf:

I currently work in Blockbuster (sigh...), but I'm trying to find a job as an English teacher, ideally here in London, but if I get desperate enough (as everywhere in London requires experienced teachers) I may take the plunge and go abroad.

I'm a cashier at a convenience store. I also make subs. Happiness is hardly the word.

Back
Top Bottom