Old or New Morrissey?

• Old

Votes: 37 60.7%
  • New

Votes: 24 39.3%

• Total voters

blink853

Tracy - Mrs Morrissex
Style wise, music wise, politics wise etcetera, do you prefer old or new morrissey? I'd class new morrissey as the past 10 years or so, from You are the Quarry onwards.

Style wise, music wise, politics wise etcetera, do you prefer old or new morrissey? I'd class new morrissey as the past 10 years or so, from You are the Quarry onwards.

...10 years...

you are the quarry onwards....

uhhh, YATQ came out in 2004. :confused:

Style wise - New ... I'm not saying he didn't look brilliant before because he did, but now he is very, very, very attractive.
Music wise - Both please.
Politics wise - New.

I voted new Morrissey, but to be honest I'm too young to remember old Morrissey anyway :o Musically, I love Quarry and it's B-sides a litte bit more then the older albums too.

"Old". We've grown up together :)
mozza.jpg

I can't choose. D: I love them both too much.

Can't I just have a Tardis so I can go back and forth??

There's only one Moz people, face it.
This kind of question makes it seem like he's been abducted by aliens in his youth and replaced by some unknown specimen.
It's natural for people to evolve and change and I like seeing that in him, in his music, in his life, it's proof that he's alive.

I voted "new"... "Ringleader" was the album that made me fall in love with his music.
But for me, "old" Morrissey is a part of "new" Morrissey, if that makes sence...

:mad: Good thing you're cute :p

btw, I consider myself lucky 'hanging with Moz' for a couple of decades. okay, now I do sound old :o

haha I was hoping I would slip that one in without you even noticing...
for the record,I love old and new Moz,but my favorite period will always be from vauxhall to southpaw,when he was trying to be tough

haha

for the record,I love old and new Moz,but my favorite period will always be from vauxhall to southpaw,when he was trying to be tough

haha

Oh god, I love that period too. He just ends up looking really adorable with all those fake cuts and bruises.
Part of the reason I love the Boy Racer video so much, (that and that awesome dancing/spazzing.)

I'M SORRY MOZ, BUT IT'S TRUE. D:

haha

c'mon, I wasn't born yesterday :p

He took some hot pics in that period (like all the other periods :p), tho I don't like the fake scar stuff.

I love him now, just as he is.

Aww crap, I voted "old" thinking it meant "older and more distinguished." But I think I meant "new."

Last edited:
I think music-wise I prefer old Moz. But style-wise I'd go for new sexy-as-hell Moz... :o

Back
Top Bottom