OK MR PROPER READ THIS IF YOU WILL

R

REGAN is regan

Alright i dont know what it is ,it must be the canadian in me but hey man mabey we are not hateing ,mabey we are cool i dont know.sometimes you say the lamest things i have ever herd but once and awhile you say something with a little knowledge.its funny you know everyone thinks they are cool everyone thinks they know whats going on,but who are we ..every time i chalenge what you say because it seems like you are trying with out knowing like being a teacher with out going to school,you insult my mother are you threatend?i only say what i do because im bothered by your lameness but who am i to say anything at all?i willll tell you what proper the first thing i posted on here was moz and canada where a lot alike and you trashed my country and insulted me,ill give you a chance if you give me one. who knows mabey we would be friend if we knew each other who knows mabey we wouldnt .you could be a big fat loser or a lame ass fake but even then who am i really we all lose in the end....so go ahead now you can make me look soft and look like a fool insult my mother if youd like ,but dont if youd like.............CHRISTIAN DEATH ARE GOTH THE CURE ARE GOTH GOTH GOTH .I WISH I WAS OLDER THEN I AM IT IS RATHER DREADFUL EVERYONE IN THERE YOUNG 20S LISTENS TO MUSIC THAT MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT,GET OVER MUSIC YOU SAY I CANT ,WOULDNT IT BE NICE TO BE A STAR ,or woukldnt it be nice to be happy,OR WOULDNT IT BE NICE TO BE ABLE TO ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE IN LIFE,IT SEEMS IM NEVER HAPPY IF I WAS UGLY OR FAT I KNOW I WOULD KILL MYSELF ,THANK GOD IM NOT ,BUT I HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE TO BEATIFUL THEY ARE SO UGLY......MORRISSEY WHERE ARE YOU !!! HOW SAD?OR HOW FUNNY? OR HOW I DONT KNOW..or HOW SELF ABSORBED OR GET YOUR SELF TOGETHER MAN!!!.

Re: OK REGAN is regan READ THIS IF YOU WILL

My goodness REGAN is regan ... are you retarded or something? Don't they speak English in Canada? You've managed to make it to your early twenties and yet you can't spell, can't string a sentace together, or even use punctuation properly. This wouldn't be so bad if you weren't such an arsehole with it? Why did you slag off Frabicio for liking Linkin Park (who I, too, think are crap)then then get all uptight because of something Mr. proper said to you? Hypocrite? Why were you slagging off Russ T - he *likes* The Cocteau Twins - he was agreeing with you y saying they were good, and yet you slagged him off because he didn't think they were goth.

"Goth" is just a label you fecking little worm .... get over it. Nobody gives a flying feck whether or not you think a band is, or isn't, gothic. It's just music, man - good or bad. Get over you pathetic creature.

Up until this point I thought I liked all Canadians. You're a disgrace.

Don't come back.

I'll get my coat ......

LOL,

Don't even bother with Mr. Proper (which in reality is Mrs. Proper). This b*tch is a pansy elite. The fruit has nothing intelligent to say. You this hoe, "What time is it," and the best she can come up with is, "I f*cked your mom while your brother rode me from behind...blah blah."

You s*ck Mrs. Proper

Canadian spelling?

> Alright i dont know what it is ,it must be the canadian in me but hey man
> mabey we are not hateing ,mabey... I AM IT IS RATHER DREADFUL EVERYONE IN
> THERE YOUNG 20S LISTENS TO MUSIC ...,or woukldnt it be
> nice to be happy,I HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE TO BEATIFUL THEY ARE
> SO UGLY......

Just curious

Re: are you joking?MAN I WISH

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CKKKKKK MAN I WISH YOU KNEW I HATE SYSTEM OF A DOWN DONT CUT ME DOWN MAN IM ON HEROIN THIS SHIT IS EMOTIONAL IM A GOOD PERSON I JUST REALIZED MR PROPER IS A HUMAN I DONT HATE HIM I AM A LITTLE MONKEY JUST LIKE YOU ALL I AM IS HUMAN JUST LIKE YOU I AM BEAUTIFUL AS ANYONE CANADIAN IS WHAT I AM ITS SO COLD HERE ITS HEART BREAKING THE PEOPLEW ARE SO RESERVED ITS LIKE ENGLAND ALL OVER AGAIN HERE DONRT HATE ME ITS HART BREAKING TO ME THAT I NEVER SEE WHO IM TALKING TO BECAUSE WE ARE ALL GREAT IN ARE LITTLE WAY I WISH YOU ALL COULD SEE ME I AM VERY BEATIFUL I DIDNT MEAZN TO HURT YOU HEROIN IS VERY STRONG DONT HATE ME I WISH YOU KNOW WHO IAM THEN YOID SEE ,TRY TO COMPRHEND IM NOT A SHIT I AM A MAN WITH A LOT OF LOVE HERION IS VERY DEEP DONT HATE ME FOR TRY SOME THING DEEP

Ok,let's clear some things up once and for all?? first off,for the 1,000,000th time,the cure,morrissey and yes,your beloved cocteau twins are not nor will they ever be GOTHIc. thats a word that is given to them by gothic people because they like that type of music. We have a few gothis clubs here in L.A. where I hear people go and hear moz or the smiths or the cure. It's a label that gothic people have put on these bands to make people think that's what they are.

Now then,about your country, I don't hate canada,hell you have some pretty decent hockey teams there. But as for your country and the US being alot alike,thats where your very misinformed. Despite what Russ T or any other( Non (living in america person) says,The US is and always will be the greatest country ever. How so you say? well for starters,it's OUR people who pay the taxes to support your countries. We give just about ever country and planet(maybe with the exception of Mars) money to eat,to live and to support their economies. Think what I'm saying is false? you are misinformed if you think that way. Our country is so busy helping out and "aiding" other countries that we don't stop toi look at our own problems here in this country.

People like David Blair,margaret Thatcher and others are so far up our asses(we all know it),because hey,why wouldnt they be?? we give their countries tons and tons of aid each year just so that they can keep their economies up. It's no wonder why people hate us so much. We help out every single country in the entire world,but when it comes time to help us out,or repay us,where are they? no where to be found running with their tails between their legs.

People like this boob Osama BIn Stupid(I know his name no need to replay to correct me),know how powerful we are,that's why he did what he did.

Now then onto your music questions,I am very intelligent,just ask me,Ill tell you. But I get a little tired of reading posts where the people on here try to be better than someone else by trying to better them with more information. Who gives a crappy crap about what morrissey's favorite color is or what type of deodorant he uses?? my thinking says if you can't come up with a better topic than some of these,why even post in the first place? your right,I do say alot of "mom jokes",but,hey,if you can't handle it,get the hell out of the kitchen. I do what I do,say what I say,because I can. Just like you can as well. But don't try to befriend me all of a sudden when you know that you were shown up.

You asked me a question about the cocteau twins and if i had ever heard of them? I said yes,gave you a few songs off their cd's that i dug and nothing more became of it except your white flag that your now waving proudly and trying to get me to be your chap. Save it. Mr. Proper rules! there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it. Mr.Proper,greasetea,wupermacki, and yes even regan is regan can come here and speak freely on whatever they'd like.

As for me not having a clue about the cure or the cocteau twins being gothic?,thats your opinion and your belief. I gave you my belief sport,that's what I can do. If you don't like it or cannot deal with it,then your the one with the problem. Got it Trackstar???

No wupercracki,that's incorrect as usual. It's Your mom su.cks my big log. sh.itstick get it right ok anus? what's the matter,mad because you cannot be me? too bad for you.

What a f*ckin loser

> country and planet(maybe with the exception of Mars) money to eat,to live
> and to support their economies. Think what I'm saying is false? you are
> misinformed if you think that way. Our country is so busy helping out and
> "aiding" other countries that we don't stop toi look at our own
> problems here in this country.

> People like David Blair,margaret Thatcher and others are so far up our
> asses(we all know it),because hey,why wouldnt they be?? we give their
> countries tons and tons of aid each year just so that they can keep their
> economies up. It's no wonder why people hate us so much. We help out every
> single country in the entire world,but when it comes time to help us
> out,or repay us,where are they? no where to be found running with their
> tails between their legs.

> People like this boob Osama BIn Stupid(I know his name no need to replay
> to correct me),know how powerful we are,that's why he did what he did.

> Now then onto your music questions,I am very intelligent,just ask me,Ill
> tell you. But I get a little tired of reading posts where the people on
> here try to be better than someone else by trying to better them with more
> information. Who gives a crappy crap about what morrissey's favorite color
> is or what type of deodorant he uses?? my thinking says if you can't come
> up with a better topic than some of these,why even post in the first
> place? your right,I do say alot of "mom jokes",but,hey,if you
> can't handle it,get the hell out of the kitchen. I do what I do,say what I
> say,because I can. Just like you can as well. But don't try to befriend me
> all of a sudden when you know that you were shown up.

> You asked me a question about the cocteau twins and if i had ever heard of
> them? I said yes,gave you a few songs off their cd's that i dug and
> nothing more became of it except your white flag that your now waving
> proudly and trying to get me to be your chap. Save it. Mr. Proper rules!
> there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it.
> Mr.Proper,greasetea,wupermacki, and yes even regan is regan can come here
> and speak freely on whatever they'd like.

> As for me not having a clue about the cure or the cocteau twins being
> gothic?,thats your opinion and your belief. I gave you my belief
> sport,that's what I can do. If you don't like it or cannot deal with
> it,then your the one with the problem. Got it Trackstar???

Back
Top Bottom