Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Yep, Scanty is a really bitter individual about some bands or artists for some reason. Ketamine/Zoom and Scanty/Vesper are so similar with their posts it's as if they're the same person.
Bitter? To be on a fan site where i have to read shit all of the time, and also be perpetually personally attacked all of the time? Lol, maybe. Imagine that! INSIGHTFUL!

As for your second statement, if what you mean by that is that there are less than 5 people on this site who like and support Morrissey, and that on many days there maybe even as few as 2….well, I’m not going to disagree with you there.

Personally, I think this site would fare well with a few more people like Surface.
Yes, yes, and YES!!! That’s the ticket! More Tim Booth and more New Order and more Ticketmaster hourly seating chart updates.

You really do have alllllllll the best ideas, Samsa! I don’t know how you do it! It’s a mystery! 🤣

Yes, yes, and YES!!! That’s the ticket! More Tim Booth and more New Order and more Ticketmaster hourly seating chart updates.

You really do have alllllllll the best ideas, Samsa! I don’t know how you do it! It’s a mystery! 🤣

I also post stuff about Morrissey particulaly after one of his gigs. You mentioned being personally attacked, yet you are always having a dig at or belittling other posters, your last few posts are examples of that

Surface is civil and nuanced. You, on the other hand, and may God forgive me, are obnoxious and rude to anyone with a differing opinion and your capacity to have a nuanced discussion about Morrissey is probably on par with a feral 12-year-old Swiftie.

I also post stuff about Morrissey particulaly after one of his gigs. You mentioned being personally attacked, yet you are always having a dig at or belittling other posters, your last few posts are examples of that
What you post, before and after gigs, is a large part of what I was talking about.

As for my “always” “having a dig” or “belittling” other posters - if by that you mean that I open my mouth to respond when people @ me, then yes, I do. Or if you mean that on other occasions I may open my mouth to defend myself, or sometimes that I may stick up for someone else when something is clearly wrong, then also yes.

I guess maybe you should get used to it? What would you actually expect me to say to you here?
That’s a rhetorical question, in any case.

This place isn’t a shining model of other people’s excellent behavior, is it? Therefore normal human beings will at some point react to exactly what they’re met with here.

Surface is civil and nuanced. You, on the other hand, and may God forgive me, are obnoxious and rude to anyone with a differing opinion and your capacity to have a nuanced discussion about Morrissey is probably on par with a feral 12-year-old Swiftie.
This is exactly what I’m talking about. You’d all like for there to be NO other voices here, if they’re in any way positive.

Sorry to break it to you, but I’m definitely not the one who can’t accept differing opinions.

You’ve all made my point for me perfectly. :tiphat:

What you post, before and after gigs, is a large part of what I was talking about.

As for my “always” “having a dig” or “belittling” other posters - if by that you mean that I open my mouth to respond when people @ me, then yes, I do. Or if you mean that on other occasions I may open my mouth to defend myself, or sometimes that I may stick up for someone else when something is clearly wrong, then also yes.

I guess maybe you should get used to it? What would you actually expect me to say to you here?
That’s a rhetorical question, in any case.

This place isn’t a shining model of other people’s excellent behavior, is it? Therefore normal human beings will at some point react to exactly what they’re met with here.

Why do you have a problem with me posting before and after Morrissey gigs, I generally post how much I enjoyed myself along with some photos an example being in Manchester last time he was here.

Why do you have a problem with me posting before and after Morrissey gigs, I generally post how much I enjoyed myself along with some photos an example being in Manchester last time he was here.

Those would be great posts!

watching eurovision,seems this year they have ditched the singing and its how little you can wear without getting the show taken off air.
talk about scantily clad.
not that im complaining.

This is exactly what I’m talking about. You’d all like for there to be NO other voices here, if they’re in any way positive.

Sorry to break it to you, but I’m definitely not the one who can’t accept differing opinions.

You’ve all made my point for me perfectly. :tiphat:
Not true at all. I’ve made it perfectly clear on many, many occasions that I love Morrissey with a passion, but I have no problem discussing the bad bits as well as the good.

Yeah, you most definitely are.

And you made mine several posts ago. :tiphat: :tiphat:

I like your posts. I like that you can discuss Morrissey and other bands as well, you have a large knowledge base. I also think you are pretty patient with some people and I have also seen you reach out to people you thought needed help.

Are you ok? Did you fall asleep whilst taking the photo? Should I call 911? Anyhoo, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Back
Top Bottom