Obsessive Moz Fans!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

What does everyone think of them? Do they make other Moz fan's look bad? Ever had any encounters? Are you one?

My personal tale:

Personally I think they are bad...but that is because one in paticular has been sending me hateful PM's because I said I didn't like Jesse Tobias or his songwriting.

I cannot see how anyone can be blindly devoted so much as to not be able to admit when something isn't good...and even worse to send someone many PM's over it yelling at them because they don't like a band member.

According to this person I am not a "true Morrissey fan" because I don't like his choice of band members and I don't like the direction his music went with the last album.

I suspect this person who wrote me is really Julia Riley in disguise...:rolleyes:

I wonder why he isn't posting under his OWN name?

I wonder why he isn't posting under his OWN name?

I'm still inside her! please send me
IMG_0044.jpg
parcels, hurry!

love

Grim

You don't have 2121 posts...when you do, then ask me.

Personally I think they are bad...but that is because one in paticular has been sending me hateful PM's because I said I didn't like Jesse Tobias or his songwriting.

what did you do? hurt the feelings of some girl that thinks she's in the running to be Jesse's girl (ha!).

cue up Rick Springfield.

the obsessives don't bother me like that. ok, there is somebody that used to say i wasn't a real fan because i chose to eat rather than own all the bootlegs, but they've mostly gone away.

*prepares to blow this 'argument' wide open*

Who says whats 'obsessive'?
one persons obsessive could be anothers normal/not bothered,

Remember "there is no such thing in life as normal"

(Did that just make me sound like an OTT obsessive? LOL)

*prepares to blow this 'argument' wide open*

Who says whats 'obsessive'?
one persons obsessive could be anothers normal/not bothered,

Remember "there is no such thing in life as normal"

(Did that just make me sound like an OTT obsessive? LOL)

You blew my argument wide open AND implicated yourself in the same post! :p

Spend a couple sleepless days on here and you'll catch up... :)

Oh no...I spend all my time in the off topic forum discussing other things...

Back
Top Bottom