No, my name's not "Baby" ~ How to seduce your sweetheart according to his/her first (given) names

I liked his advice on "How to get a foot in the door followed by name on the mortgage"

For the benefit of any habitual groupies here, I ran the names of the Lads through this one.

Gary's embarrassingly easy, especially if you make him laugh and take care not to wear him out. Aw!

Boz is a lerve machine. But we knew that.

Alain's no better than he should be..... sorry, I got distracted at Mr Rao's suggestion of Alain playing beach volleyball. He does appear to be, er, pleasingly engineered in the beachwear region and moving swiftly along, Mr Rao's advice on Jesse is to take him to a musuem. My advice is to leave him there.

Mikey gets the same profile as Alain and must not be allowed "to get his breath back", which could be inconvenient when he's needed on the trumpet. As Mikey appears to be aged appromimately 13, I suggest the matter be given no further thought.

The programme didn't recognise "Moz" or "Morrissey". For some reason, I was slightly relieved.

Re: For the benefit of any habitual groupies here, I ran the names of the Lads through this one.

> The programme didn't recognise "Moz" or "Morrissey".
> For some reason, I was slightly relieved.

Uh, he has a "first (given) name" you know...

-----
You like challenges? Try to pick up a Stephen! If you're beautiful, rich and famous, you have your chances. If this is not the case, brace yourself!

Take care of your appearance and try to be perfect from your fingertips to your shoes. Thoroughly clean up your small Toyota car or, better still, hire a Jaguar or a convertible Mercedes. Follow elocution courses and learn Who's Who by heart

Do show self-assurance; but at the same time don't steal the limelight from him. And then, perhaps he will consent to cast a look on you. And to love you? That's quite another story!
-----

Okay, that felt a little awkward entering and copying to the forum ... I'm going out into the backyard now to spit tobacco and shoot beer-bootles with a hunting rifle. Later, it's the Playboy Channel, the volume turned up all the way.

Lol! That's right, son; keep it manly. Grrrrr!

Back
Top Bottom