new songs tonight!!!

mmmmmm....THE LOOP!!!!!...........arrgggggghhhh...<as homer simpson would put it>

I hope he plays this in L.A....can't wait...just a few more days...

And have I already mentioned how much I hope he plays Sing Your Life at one of the concerts I am going to?????!!!!! :D Please pleaase pleeaaassseeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or Well I Wonder.....mhm mhmm mhmmm!!

westendgirl Re: new songs tonight!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And have I already mentioned how much I hope he plays Sing Your Life at one of the concerts I am going to?????!!!!! Please pleaase pleeaaassseeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or Well I Wonder.....mhm mhmm mhmmm!!

westendgirl...YES Sing your life would be something else to listen to live...I am also hopeful that he plays this tune...which would you prefer the album version or the hard rockabily (on KROQ CD) version...or both one right after another...YIKES!!!!:D

westendgirl...YES Sing your life would be something else to listen to live...I am also hopeful that he plays this tune...which would you prefer the album version or the hard rockabily (on KROQ CD) version...or both one right after another...YIKES!!!!:D

Well both would be amazing! BUT I do prefer the faster hard rockabilly version that is on the KROQ CD....you?

awww, he just has to play it! Moz if your reading this...Oct. 5th and 13th, those dates, I repeat 5th and 13th! I'll be there, so consider playing it then!!!:D :D thank you love. ;)

Last edited:
westendgirl

Well both would be amazing! BUT I do prefer the faster hard rockabilly version that is on the KROQ CD....you?

awww, he just has to play it! Moz if your readint this...Oct. 5th and 13th, those dates, I repeat 5th and 13th! I'll be there, so consider playing it then!!! thank you love.

It's hard to decide which I would love to hear...If it's to end the concert..I would go for the hard version...but in the middle of the concert...I would at least like to hear the album version at least one....

And Moz if you are watching us here on your spare time...this song can be played on the 2nd and the 13th as well...:cool:

It's hard to decide which I would love to hear...If it's to end the concert..I would go for the hard version...but in the middle of the concert...I would at least like to hear the album version at least one....

And Moz if you are watching us here on your spare time...this song can be played on the 2nd and the 13th as well...:cool:

True true....I still go with hard version, the crowd would/will be extatic, totally going crazy if that happened/s!

Back
Top Bottom