New Release package symbols

Tell me about it. Im just about done. I'm playing underwear roulette at the moment, unprotected gambling on being done. :)

Lol.

They do. Here's a scene you wouldn't want to interrupt. Mating rattlers.

southern-pacific-mating.jpg

This is lovely. They look blissful...

I need to shave my legs. May I borrow your Occam's razor?

You are on today, CG.

Thanks Pregs. It's amazing what a full nights sleep can do for a person.

While we're staring at the back cover, can someone give a one line bio of each member in the "Mozz Posse" (why is it with two Zs?, or are my eyes going?)

Good question. Why two zz's? Perhaps they snore in their sleep.

Charlie Browne -- Crew member that has been around since the fabled South America tour and perhaps longer. Also rumored to have been the bad Morrissey inpersonator in the now-legendary KROQ radio hoax when Moz cancelled due to illness.

Edcardo "Eddie" Mendoza -- Security

Miro Lagzola

Arturo Hernandez -- Security

Damon Anacronte

Max Conwell

Miley

Best I could do. Anyone care to add, please do. I want to learn something, too.

While putting the two new 7" away on the shelf today, I cast another glance at the THPGU single sleeves... I don't think anyone looked as closely at the pattern then. I did... at first glance, I saw stylized musical notes... then I realized that they're scythes.

THPGU.jpg

While putting the two new 7" away on the shelf today, I cast another glance at the THPGU single sleeves... I don't think anyone looked as closely at the pattern then. I did... at first glance, I saw stylized musical notes... then I realized that they're scythes.

THPGU.jpg

Oh good call! That's exactly what they are!

2554324733_133d3b7885.jpg

Wow. Teardrops and suns and hearts and hourglasses. I'm telling you, Morrissey means business.

(This skeleton is the wrong color, not my favorite deck. It should be pink.)

2555190496_7a4793de9b_o.png

There’s that vesica pisces I was looking for in the other design. And while it’s possible to take any pattern segmented into eight parts and play digital clock fun with it, has anybody questioned exactly what Morrissey is talking about when he refers to life as being a pig sty? Or a pig stein as my mom calls it. I could tell you but I’d have to kill you with one of these scythes. Morrissey could tell you too, the parts of which are all encompassed within the letters. This is how clowns are made. Bravo Morrissey’s graphic designer! I’m impressed.(And if you're thinking "wtf is CG talking about?" it's best to assume I'm insane. :) . )

Back
Top Bottom