New Order

M

Murray

I have the entire new New Order release. Amyone want the songs post a response and I will email them.

Cheers!

Re: New Order's new cd

Haven't heard any songs from it yet, but I'm willing to bet the only good song is the one with Billy Corgan?

> I have the entire new New Order release. Amyone want the songs
> post a response and I will email them.

> Cheers!

You're a sick fu.ck!

Billy Corgan is a baby. A pretentious c.unt. I'm sure his will be the worst. I can't believe New Order would lower themselves...

Re: You're a sick fu.ck!

It's scary how closed-minded some people are to different experiences. You obviously haven't ever explored the Smashing Pumpkins in depth, for if you had you wouldn't have made such an ignorant comment. Some of Corgan's work is of the most beautiful I'd ever heard and there are millions who can see this as well. For the ultimate in highs and lows, pick up "Gish" and find out for yourself, talk about a rollercoaster. Sort of gives Morrissey a run for his money...is that what makes you leary of him?

> Billy Corgan is a baby. A pretentious c.unt. I'm sure his will
> be the worst. I can't believe New Order would lower
> themselves...

N.O. album

New Order collaborate whith Primal Scream too on this album.
I buy the advance listening there 3 weeks ago

EXCUSE ME PUMPKINHEAD!!!!!!

I used to own the I Am One 7". Not to mention the Tristessa Sub Pop 7" and the peach colored Rocket 7" as well as Gish on vinyl and CD! and just about everything else. I think I still have a Siamese Dream maroon colored 2LP somewhere. So don't tell me I need to open my mind and explore their "depth". Did I mention I was like 14 in the midst of all this? Yes, SP were merely a stepping stone to greater things. Once I started to explore their influences like Bowie, Depeche Mode, The Cure, and Sabbath, I began to realise how minor and over-indulgent they are.

It's really too bad because Billy Corgan is a talented guy but he tries to do too much and he's got to be the most narcissistic person ever in music. There's still a number of SP songs I don't mind listening to. For example, GISH spells crap lyrics all over the place and somewhat derrivitive tone. I can still enjoy Snail, Rhino, and Daydream though.

So it's possible he may add something good to the New Order song but I'd rather he just stay away from things so great. HE'S NOT WORTHY!

> It's scary how closed-minded some people are to different
> experiences. You obviously haven't ever explored the Smashing
> Pumpkins in depth, for if you had you wouldn't have made such an
> ignorant comment. Some of Corgan's work is of the most beautiful
> I'd ever heard and there are millions who can see this as well.
> For the ultimate in highs and lows, pick up "Gish" and
> find out for yourself, talk about a rollercoaster. Sort of gives
> Morrissey a run for his money...is that what makes you leary of
> him?

Re: EXCUSE ME PUMPKINHEAD!!!!!!

Boy, have you been misled. New Order's NOT worthy! They died in the late 80's, and should NOT have never been resurrected. They should have quit after 'Substance'.

> So it's possible he may add something good to the New Order song
> but I'd rather he just stay away from things so great. HE'S NOT
> WORTHY!

New Order died in the late 80's? Last I heard all four members were still mopping about. Are you sure you aren't confusing things with Ian Curtis you buckethead!!!

When I say "they died" in the late 80's, I mean that nothing after the release of 'Substance' was worth remembering. They've sucked since then and watch as this new album goes nowhere as well.

> New Order died in the late 80's? Last I heard all four members
> were still mopping about. Are you sure you aren't confusing
> things with Ian Curtis you buckethead!!!

BILLY CORGAN SHOULD HAVE BLOWN HIS BRAINS OUT LONG AGO

THAT'S your response? Weak. But I didn't expect much more from someone doped up on Smashing Pumpkins. Go back to you your Tinkerbell Land of a Thousand Stars and Sadness message board!

> Boy, have you been misled. New Order's NOT worthy! They died in
> the late 80's, and should NOT have never been resurrected. They
> should have quit after 'Substance'.

If you don't know New Order, keep your mouth shut

So why is it that Technique, 2 years later is widely considered by fans to be their high point? Not only that but their last album before this long hiatus, Republic, was a hit even in America and has gained increased respect as the years have passed.

So you're saying Billy Corgan is not dead??? Well Smashing Pumpkins officially are now of course (most people probably don't know that because no one cares and SP are quickly becoming forgotten in the history of the rock era). And many, if not most would argue that Billy was dead after Mellon Collie. How alive he was before that would also be a lively debate.

"the world is a vampire, sent to drain, secret destroyers hold you up to the flames..."
...Just looking back on what ridiculous, cheesy "angst" much of it was. It's really laughable!!

Re: If you don't know New Order, keep your mouth shut

You sound just like many of the Moz bashers who can't get past his mopey gloomy exterior and look deeper. There's much more to it than the angst you so eagerly point out in that one line. Morrissey's unleashed some tacky lines of angst himself.

You'll defend Morrissey's name to the death when the evil press pick him apart, yet you'll act just as those attackers towards another artist you deem unworty. Hypocrites. Typically British and oh so not amusing.

As for New Order, they suck. The only place they ever "took off" in The States was in the gay bars. Not that there's anything wrong with a gay bar, but when weighed in against the number of "straight" bars, the gay bars end up being a major minority. And success in the gay bars alone does not equal something I'd consider worthy, other than for the dance floor under a disco ball.

New Order relevant? No.

> So why is it that Technique, 2 years later is widely considered
> by fans to be their high point? Not only that but their last
> album before this long hiatus, Republic, was a hit even in
> America and has gained increased respect as the years have
> passed.

> So you're saying Billy Corgan is not dead??? Well Smashing
> Pumpkins officially are now of course (most people probably
> don't know that because no one cares and SP are quickly becoming
> forgotten in the history of the rock era). And many, if not most
> would argue that Billy was dead after Mellon Collie. How alive
> he was before that would also be a lively debate.

> "the world is a vampire, sent to drain, secret destroyers
> hold you up to the flames..."
> ...Just looking back on what ridiculous, cheesy
> "angst" much of it was. It's really laughable!!

it's magic when we meet...

it may have escaped your attention, drongo, but Substance was merelyy a greatest hits album.

The finest New Order album by 3 miles, 'Technique' was the late 80s... are you suggesting they should've split before this?!?!?

You @#!!!ing donkey.

Oh, and as for having a shallow, quasi pretentious goon like Corgan playing for them.... hmmm... I think New Order have been spending too much time in America, they've lost their way...

WANKER! MAGOIC WHEN WE MEET? MORE LIKE TRAGIC...

Magic when we meet... you obviously believe SUBSTANCE was a proper New Order album. It wasn't, just a greatest hits collection, you numb prick.

And as for your condescending attitude to gay bars... oh please, as if they'd even let you in those places...

Luckily, here in civilisation, gay bars are the ones that attract the classier, better dressed, more discerning punter.

Obviously not in America, though, eh?

Your views relevant? No.

> You sound just like many of the Moz bashers who can't get past
> his mopey gloomy exterior and look deeper. There's much more to
> it than the angst you so eagerly point out in that one line.
> Morrissey's unleashed some tacky lines of angst himself.

> You'll defend Morrissey's name to the death when the evil press
> pick him apart, yet you'll act just as those attackers towards
> another artist you deem unworty. Hypocrites. Typically British
> and oh so not amusing.

> As for New Order, they suck. The only place they ever "took
> off" in The States was in the gay bars. Not that there's
> anything wrong with a gay bar, but when weighed in against the
> number of "straight" bars, the gay bars end up being a
> major minority. And success in the gay bars alone does not equal
> something I'd consider worthy, other than for the dance floor
> under a disco ball.

> New Order relevant? No.

As if you'd know any better...

As if you'd know any better, you're British. Enough said.

> it may have escaped your attention, drongo, but Substance was
> merelyy a greatest hits album.

> The finest New Order album by 3 miles, 'Technique' was the late
> 80s... are you suggesting they should've split before this?!?!?

> You @#!!! ing donkey.

> Oh, and as for having a shallow, quasi pretentious goon like
> Corgan playing for them.... hmmm... I think New Order have been
> spending too much time in America, they've lost their way...

British.

err...so's Morrissey, so's New Order.

And so is ANY decent music that's come out in the last 20 years.

Or should I say ALL music?

Consider yourself corrected.

Thank you. cockcheese.

> As if you'd know any better, you're British. Enough said.

Back
Top Bottom