New Morrissey interview in Rookie

Yeah, the world's ills would vanish if guys were all catty, limpwristed queens.

Unfortunately, the species is dependent on heterosexuals to survive.

Shucks.

I'm not sure if this is an "outing"for Moz....if Ringleaders wasn't I'm not sure this is anymore definitive.

Although Morrissey is intelligent, well spoken and certainly opinionated, he may never be taken seriously as a political commentator because of his sweeping generalizations. Morrissey seems to see things in a very black & white way, like with the topic of vegetarianism (as we all well know). I do agree with him to a point though.

Are they now going to say Moz is heterophobic??

This kinda sounds like one of his "shitfaced" interviews if I may be so bold. Like he sort of prescribes to his rote miserable script, then he starts ideating on war and that's the Pinot talking...this isn't at ALL like his recent blog-type musings on bumping into Kirk Douglas and the one before where he wasn't in ANSWER THE SAME STUPID QUESTION BLEGGHHHHHH mode like he goes into with email interviews.

shame you have to pinch your news from allyouneedismenow.com now and the debate over there is so much more enlightened too.

If I type in 'Morrissey' in Google, Morrissey-solo is practically the first result, wheras allyouneedismorrissey.com is about 4-5 pages back. Can't be arsed.

PS. Can we all officially accept that he has 'outed' himself, then? Pretty sure he doesn't put himself in the category of "heterosexual men who love killing other men"!

Shhhhhhhhhhh, another cheeky jurno steals your interpretation. :eek:

shame you have to pinch your news from allyouneedismenow.com now and the debate over there is so much more enlightened too.

I didn't "pinch" it from anywhere, one of my friends linked to it on Facebook. AYNIM is the forum equivalent of Solo's insecure younger brother, following the older sibling around obsessively, insulting them to get attention, anything to make himself look less of a failure. Solo is the place for Morrissey news and even the Quiff himself knows it, that's why he's got "people" checking the main page daily so he can feed back via TTY. This place is a hateful online creche, sure... but the other one? Morrissey doesn't even know it exists.

Although Morrissey is intelligent, well spoken and certainly opinionated, he may never be taken seriously as a political commentator

I'm not sure that he expects or aspires to be taken seriously as a "political commentator" - here the interviewer asked him questions and he gave candid answers. It's not as though he will ever abandon the music business to concentrate on campaigning for animal rights and the abolition of the Royal Family.

Shhhhhhhhhhh, another cheeky jurno steals your interpretation. :eek:

Interpretation? He wasn't exactly subtle, was he? I'm sure he'd love that remark to get in the papers; in fact I'm sure it was designed for that very purpose.

:lbf: Was Alex a vicious old queen?

Oh yes, and according to the noted British historian Sidney Waddell he was perhaps second only to Eric Bristow in his obsessive desire to conquer the known world.

"I am still my teenage self."

Sad, man.

The second startling insight in one thread from Skylarker's towering intellect. Read up on Picasso, David Hockney, Peter Blake, Ken Russell, even Quentin Tarantino and Iggy Pop and you'll find that they, and many more great artists besides, have all said very similar things.

Your need to continually attack is so deeply embarrassing.

I think the fact that the men were homosexual would bind them together, make them a better team rather than stop them from killing the opposition, what about Achilles and Patroculus? And as for the people who are saying this is an 'outing' for Moz, my god 'nature is a language can't you read', we've been given enough clues already.

But would MH have acted if not spurred on by Brady...?

Now there is a great question. Her solicitor said that Hindley told him "I ought to have been hanged. I deserved it. My crime was worse than Brady's because I enticed the children and they would never have entered the car without my role ... I have always regarded myself as worse than Brady."

I'm not sure if Hindley was ever diagnosed as a psychopath, while Brady is palpably as mad as a box of frogs.

If they were loads of gays in the army they'd still be fighting but it'd be over the eyeliner and fake tan and who was going to bum whom.

I think the fact that the men were homosexual would bind them together

I think that's called a Mantrain.

And as for the people who are saying this is an 'outing' for Moz, my god 'nature is a language can't you read', we've been given enough clues already.

Morrissey is estimated to have a net worth of $32 million dollars and you never see him with a woman. Case closed.

"I am still my teenage self."

Sad, man.

Awww, really? I totally dug that line. I'm still my teenage self at 47. I even work in high school...it's like Ground Hog Day...I get to relive it over and over....only this time it's not painful. ;) Cheers.

It wasn't neccissarily an 'outing'. Just because he said something negative towards hetrosexuals it doesn't mean he doesn't consider himself one. He said 'men go to war and kill other men, women don't', that was negative so does that mean he definately considers himself a woman now?

Last edited:
I didn't "pinch" it from anywhere, one of my friends linked to it on Facebook. AYNIM is the forum equivalent of Solo's insecure younger brother, following the older sibling around obsessively, insulting them to get attention, anything to make himself look less of a failure. Solo is the place for Morrissey news and even the Quiff himself knows it, that's why he's got "people" checking the main page daily so he can feed back via TTY. This place is a hateful online creche, sure... but the other one? Morrissey doesn't even know it exists.

Oh the irony "following the older sibling (or in your case and in this sites case - Morrissey) around obsessively, insulting them to get attention, anything to make himself look less of a failure" - remind you of anyone?

Morrisey-solo is no longer the place for Morrissey news, recently the interesting stuff appears at allyouneedismorrissey.com first - get used to it. You should probably start checking there first from now on if you want to be updated on whats going on.

Its laughable that you use Morrissey completely imagined "interest" as your gauge for what is good

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom