New Morrissey interview at iOnline (Portuguese, published Sep. 30, 2014)

Re: New Portugese Interview

Tells us that no tour is " just one more tour " and next week in Lisbon begins another tour in Europe
No one has yet sure which man even go onstage the Opera House on 6 October ( next Monday ) . But it is also this constant surprise that makes the phenomenon Morrissey . He debuted solo in 1988 with the album " Viva Hate " , and surprised all the skeptics who did not believe in the future of the singer after the end of the Smiths . Morrissey walked around the issue with mandatory albums and songs turned into classics. With that and a reasonable ego , feeding her comments against all odds ; that does not take away his sleep when the time comes to say " yes but only interviews by mail , and no questions about the Smiths ' ; and at the same time , gives you such an attitude that makes an ordinary mortal a pop star . Lisbon starts another European tour , now to present the songs of the recently published "World Peace Is None of Your Business " and is also out there that begins to answer our questions . If you answered all ? Of course not . But it could only be so .

" Tomorrow Read the full text in ionline and editing on paper "

To CG and HIG: It's always the delusional, heterosexual women who can't see the forest through the trees when it comes to accepting Moz at face value. He is gay. Or bi. He refuses to admit it publicly. It is that simple. Yet you think us non-delusional folks are all mentally impaired or ignorant--unable to comprehend some mysterious nuances or conspiracy theories. LOL.

You are so predictable. I said he was bi...AND gave good reasons as to why he doesn't label himself. Keep up!

To CG and HIG: It's always the delusional, heterosexual women who can't see the forest through the trees when it comes to accepting Moz at face value. He is gay. Or bi. He refuses to admit it publicly. It is that simple. Yet you think us non-delusional folks are all mentally impaired or ignorant--unable to comprehend some mysterious nuances or conspiracy theories. LOL.

CG's denial is sad. She will use any excuse to throw out a "oh yeah, Morrissey loves vagina". He doesn't.

And he doesn't refuse to admit anything:

"'I feel completely open. If I met somebody tomorrow, male or female, and they loved me and I loved them, I would openly proclaim that I loved them, regardless of what they were. I think people should be loved whatever their gender, whatever their age. I am open to everything. I accept that my experience is different from that of most men. But I feel reasonably normal. I don't feel like a freak. My world is bigger. I never lived in a small town with small morals. I don't want to take drugs. I don't, so far as I am aware, want to take part in activities such as group sex. I'm actually a reasonably conservative, boring person.' (Observer, December 1992)

"'I feel completely open. If I met somebody tomorrow, male or female, and they loved me and I loved them, I would openly proclaim that I loved them, regardless of what they were. I think people should be loved whatever their gender, whatever their age. I am open to everything. I accept that my experience is different from that of most men. But I feel reasonably normal. I don't feel like a freak. My world is bigger. I never lived in a small town with small morals. I don't want to take drugs. I don't, so far as I am aware, want to take part in activities such as group sex. I'm actually a reasonably conservative, boring person.' (Observer, December 1992)

Exactly. Why do people struggle to accept this?

Why do you insist on reducing Morrissey to the place he sticks his penis? Why is that your battle? Vagina? Butthole. Vagina? Butthole. All of this and the shame associated with one or the other is what you've reduced the delicate nuance and poetic genius of a beautiful and complicated artist to? Get a f***ing cause, the location of a sphincter muscle is NOT a worthy cause. Debating the muscular ring a man or woman prefers to dive into is not a cause. Animal Abuse? Now that's a cause. Domestic Violence? Sing it. Elder Abuse? Bust out the logic. Poaching? f***ing channel Hitch and wax intelligent on THAT. But Butthole Vs. Vagina? :squiffy:

He did seem to be practicing what he preaches when he wrote about Jake in Autobiography. But then the edits. And now this statement in this article. Why the backpedaling? Shame. Image control.

Why do you insist on reducing Morrissey to the place he sticks his penis? Why is that your battle? Vagina? Butthole. Vagina? Butthole. All of this and the shame associated with one or the other is what you've reduced the delicate nuance and poetic genius of a beautiful and complicated artist to? Get a f***ing cause, the location of a sphincter muscle is NOT a worthy cause. Debating the muscular ring a man or woman prefers to dive into is not a cause. Animal Abuse? Now that's a cause. Domestic Violence? Sing it. Elder Abuse? Bust out the logic. Poaching? f***ing channel Hitch and wax intelligent on THAT. But Butthole Vs. Vagina? :squiffy:

Only a simpleton such as yourself would reduce this to an argument about body parts.

Whew.

Only a simpleton such as yourself would reduce this to an argument about body parts.
But RB the whole argument or discussion swings on the body and body parts...

How do we transcend this body...this fragile, vulnerable body that is so arbitrary? Something we are stuck with until we die.

He did seem to be practicing what he preaches when he wrote about Jake in Autobiography. But then the edits. And now this statement in this article. Why the backpedaling? Shame. Image control.

Shame? Image control?? No. If he was ashamed or afraid of damaging his image, he'd never have published the penguin edition of Autobiography. That just doesn't even make sense, Jehne. The edits lean towards Jake's side of the fence. Whatever the reason is...It was a request on Jake's part. It had to be.

She's not wrong. Morrissey looks ridicously worried to appear homosexual, he loved Jake what's wrong with it? If you love someone of the same gender you're homosexual and maybe everyone could be. It's not a question of sex or not. Why he's carry on this drama for all this time? In the interview there's not a specifical question about Jake, the journalist asked about his Autobiography who is a very complex book not only about his love life. I think Morrissey is loosing his sense of humour and becoming a lonely pathetic middle age man. Of course I hope to be wrong.

For Gods Sake, hes a hundred percent gay.

For Gods Sake, hes a hundred percent gay.

That is my guess as well.

- - - Updated - - -

But RB the whole argument or discussion swings on the body and body parts...

How do we transcend this body...this fragile, vulnerable body that is so arbitrary? Something we are stuck with until we die.

Seriously? Tsk, tsk. Attraction is not just about body parts. If fact, may I suggest it has actually very little to do with those things?

- - - Updated - - -

He's covering himself, he's not going to come out and say he's gay. He's too ashamed.

Give it up and get a relationship. Stop waiting for something that will never happen.

Exactly. If he is gay, it bursts her delusional bubble.

He's covering himself, he's not going to come out and say he's gay. He's too ashamed.

Give it up and get a relationship. Stop waiting for something that will never happen.

I'm in a loving relationship with a cactus, tyvm. Actually I have a desert's worth of lovers all charged up and ready to go. :cool:

Exactly. If he is gay, it bursts her delusional bubble.

When our hermetically sealed athanor shatters and our androgynous hot-as-f***, awkward-as-hell he/she Golden Age sex tape leaks, you're going to be so bummed. :D

If he didn't want to be seen as gay, he shouldn't have written so many songs about the gay lifestyle.

Seriously? Tsk, tsk. Attraction is not just about body parts. If fact, may I suggest it has actually very little to do with those things?

Yeah...only body parts is not the only thing I was talking about. But that's OK, this ain't going nowhere because everyone thinks they are right about Morrissey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom