New episode of ‘Morrissey and Wine’ podcast out now 🍷

F

FillUpThePage

Hi everyone. The latest episode of the ‘Morrissey and Wine’ podcast from George and Chris is out now 🍷

Jessica Adams, a world-leading astrologer, reads Morrissey’s horoscopes and tarot to see what’s in his future. We know horoscopes aren’t for everyone, but it’s all in good fun.

There’s a ten-question quiz. See if you can do better than Chris (it might not be hard).

Nanny Val, George’s grandma, returns to react to ‘I Have Forgiven Jesus’.

We also have some recommendations for books and films you will love if you love Morrissey - plus plenty more.

We hope you like it. You can listen and subscribe here: https://linktr.ee/morrisseymercury

Cheers 👍

Very enjoyable. I shall pour myself a glass of wine too to listen along to the next one, now you've earned my trust! Be careful if you get Joyce on. Did you ever think of inviting Morrissey himself?!

At the 25 min mark or so, you request fans to send in stories by any means available, about what Morrissey meant to them, particularly at difficult times in their lives.

Astrologist Jessica's speculations are fascinating, and are at least mostly based on existing reality. A move to more orchestral theatrical settings, as suggested, would be stunning, and well-deserved for him.
:tiphat:

Very enjoyable. I shall pour myself a glass of wine too to listen along to the next one, now you've earned my trust! Be careful if you get Joyce on. Did you ever think of inviting Morrissey himself?!

At the 25 min mark or so, you request fans to send in stories by any means available, about what Morrissey meant to them, particularly at difficult times in their lives.

Astrologist Jessica's speculations are fascinating, and are at least mostly based on existing reality. A move to more orchestral theatrical settings, as suggested, would be stunning, and well-deserved for him.
:tiphat:
Thank you for that! So pleased you enjoyed the episode.

Back
Top Bottom