Never Heard Symphonies: Rarities Anthology

Re: Never-Heard Symphonies (2012 Edition)

The Never Heard Symphonies. 2014 Edition. Volume 13.

TNHS_2014_Vol13.jpg

TNHS_2014_Vol_13.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Curb your forked tongue, knave! Definitely not a piss-take. The best of serves as a nice mop up of what I feel are the best elements of the entire set and it also is a stop gap until I get every volume re-upped.

And, if you look carefully at the tracklist, you will see a song that appears only on the best of.

Which track is unique?

I only thought it was a piss-take because of the file name of the image you made, ha ha.

Which track is unique?

I only thought it was a piss-take because of the file name of the image you made, ha ha.

There's a fan edit of The Bullfighter Dies that is vastly superior to the single version.

Don't forget the "new edit" of The Slum Mums from the digital version of Swords.

I never knew that existed. Can you PM it to me?

I never knew that existed. Can you PM it to me?

I'm at work now but I can later, sure. It has a different intro to the version from the I Have Forgiven Jesus single.

http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/songs/songs-slummums.htm

single version {3:24}
• 3-track cd-single of "I Have Forgiven Jesus"

2009 edit {3:20 (4:21 with silence at end)}
• downloadable edition of the "Swords" album
• promos of the "Swords" album

I'm at work now but I can later, sure. It has a different intro to the version from the I Have Forgiven Jesus single.

http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/songs/songs-slummums.htm

single version {3:24}
• 3-track cd-single of "I Have Forgiven Jesus"

2009 edit {3:20 (4:21 with silence at end)}
• downloadable edition of the "Swords" album
• promos of the "Swords" album

Cool. That would be awesome. I appreciate you telling me about the alternate version; I knew The Slum Mums was on the digital version of Swords but I never knew it was a different version. If you share it I'll happily add it to the NHS. Thanks again.

Stephane can choke on a dick.

Cool. That would be awesome. I appreciate you telling me about the alternate version; I knew The Slum Mums was on the digital version of Swords but I never knew it was a different version. If you share it I'll happily add it to the NHS. Thanks again.

I used to have that. Tried looking for it on my flash drives but I appear to have gotten rid of most of my Morrissey rarities...I did find something though I don't know if you have or not. Check your PMs.

I used to have that. Tried looking for it on my flash drives but I appear to have gotten rid of most of my Morrissey rarities...I did find something though I don't know if you have or not. Check your PMs.

Thanks. Got it.

What is this with Viva's gang and Stephane?

Thanks so much. After work I'll tweak the corresponding NHS folder to accommodate this.

What is this with Viva's gang and Stephane?

First of all Viva doesn't have a gang that I'm aware of. Secondly it just comes down to Stephane being a smug, self-righteous, thieving c***, and certain people are too intelligent to kiss his ass and herald him as the end-all be-all of Morrissey knowledge, which is how he touts himself.

Two additional tracks have been added to Volume 13. Thanks to Viva for the live in Manchester, 2004 recording of Irish Blood, English Heart that was a ROTT download exclusive and thanks to Ryan for the Swords download-only version of The Slum Mums.

Last edited:

Are any of the live cuts shared here (or anywhere else) of the tracks listed below sourced from the actual Playboys singles? I think they were only released as vinyl B-sides?

People Are The Same Everywhere
Action Is My Middle Name
The Kid's A Looker

Action and Kid's, from the Janice Long sessions, are Viva's rips from factory-pressed sources. People is my rip from the stream. I think.

The same three songs from Studio In Session are my rips from the 25 Live DVD. I hope that answers your question.

Please_stop_Please_stop.jpg

Action and Kid's, from the Janice Long sessions, are Viva's rips from factory-pressed sources. People is my rip from the stream. I think.

The same three songs from Studio In Session are my rips from the 25 Live DVD. I hope that answers your question...

Yes, thank you very much for the quick reply and track info. Was "People" from Janice Long ever released anywhere digitally or on CD? I have no way to convert the vinyl copy. Obviously any source of the Janis session will include the same thing, however I'm always interested in copies of the official source if available.

Yes, thank you very much for the quick reply and track info. Was "People" from Janice Long ever released anywhere digitally or on CD? I have no way to convert the vinyl copy. Obviously any source of the Janis session will include the same thing, however I'm always interested in copies of the official source if available.

Ask Stefag. HE'LL KNOW!

Downloaded all uploaded so far.

Back
Top Bottom