Mporium - Official Morrissey Merchandise stores (UK and US) launch - true-to-you.net

Is all this tat and trash produced in the countries it is being peddled in ?
I do hope it isn't being produced in sweatshops around the world by the poor ?
Can we get to the source of its origin someone ?

Look after the poor or we won't buy the shit and kill YOU !
World slavery is all of our business !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

given the lyrical context of his new album world peace i think this is an extremely fair question. one id be curious to know myself

Art-Hounds definitely wasn't played at the Palladium, it was only played at the Brixton Academy the night before, as far as i'm aware.

hey i bought one and the exclusivity of it will only make it more appealing to me.

Is anybody else having problems buying stuff from this site?

I've tried three times today and the site either crashes or at the moment it's froze and I've no idea if the purchase has gone through or not.

hey i bought one and the exclusivity of it will only make it more appealing to me.

Do us a favour and look at the label does it say where it was made ? We need to get to the bottom of where these T-shirts are produced and by who, we need to make sure before we purchase these items that they are NOT being mass produced under terrible conditions in sweatshops by modern day slave-labour.

WORLD SLAVERY IS ALL OF OUR BUSINESS !

"Prim in Primark, Alan in Mattalan ! Hooray, hooray, the sweat-factory got shut down, and nobody cried because we all want the slave-master to die"

Be kind to humans or I will chop you up and hang you for twenty-eight days

I have a business suggestion for Mporium, which I will share because I'm generous. It should merge with the Morrissey section at http://www.shop.musictoday.com/Store.aspx?cp=41819_42464_808 because if fans can't afford to spend money on merchandise, then they could still purchase some Morrissey items with LiveNation gift codes (which are popular prizes and valid on MusicToday.) Right now they only have an X-large Earls Court Moz shirt, so I end up buying ladies Medium sizes of other artists that I don't care about because looking good is more important to me than advertising a certain band. But if Mporium merged with MusicToday, then I could purchase ladies Moz shirts with gift codes.

GoneForeverNotQuite

Wow, $35 for a t-shirt, plus shipping, I would guess.
What a joke...:crazy:

Do us a favour and look at the label does it say where it was made ? We need to get to the bottom of where these T-shirts are produced and by who, we need to make sure before we purchase these items that they are NOT being mass produced under terrible conditions in sweatshops by modern day slave-labour.

WORLD SLAVERY IS ALL OF OUR BUSINESS !

^THIS!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, let's not eat meat, lest we exploit some cows. But lets pay $35 for a shirt made by exploiting third world HUMAN BEINGS...:angry:

^THIS!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, let's not eat meat, lest we exploit some cows. But lets pay $35 for a shirt made by exploiting third world HUMAN BEINGS...:angry:

Okay, so what country should his shirts be made in then? If he goes American Apparel he's supporting a rapist. If he goes England...oh wait. Nobody makes t-shirts in England.

Okay, so what country should his shirts be made in then? If he goes American Apparel he's supporting a rapist. If he goes England...oh wait. Nobody makes t-shirts in England.

On this forum morrissey is expected to be a perfect person who never makes mistakes.

It's not about winning though is it.
It's about a man with a bigmouth.

Big mouth is two words. You're quoting those "bigmouth strikes again" articles. Or maybe you write them in your spare time. It's easy.

Big mouth is two words. You're quoting those "bigmouth strikes again" articles. Or maybe you write them in your spare time. It's easy.

Everyday with your bitching. Jesus.

I wonder when everything will ship.

I was wondering that seeing as no timescale was given in the order confirmation email....but happy to say I've just got a message from go merch to say that my mugs have commenced their journey to the UK

I note it's all gone very quite about where these t-shirts are made ?
Why is that ?

WORLD SLAVERY IS ALL OF OUR BUSINESS. ( Be kind to humans or I will kill you )

P E T A !

Purchase Ethical T-shirts Always.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom