Mporium - Official Morrissey Merchandise stores (UK and US) launch - true-to-you.net

Re: TTY: Mporium

a black pin stripe blazer with a muted but reflective purple morrissey on the back would be sweet. an all black one with morrissey in white letters would also be good i think

I just wish these weren’t so pricy. Holding out hope that somehow the U.S. store prices are cheaper (HA)

This is great news!:D It gives fans a chance to buy "the real thing" even if they can't make it to a show ( or if ,*ahem*, the show doesn't make it to them). It gives Morrissey a chance to move some more mech..sounds like a win-win to me!

I totally want the "be kind to animals" tee. I have the grey sweatshirt, it's quite nice. I also have several mugs. I wouldn't drink out of them though- that's where it all goes wrong:o bad taste and pic peels upon washing...works as a capitol pen holder though:thumb:

Regarding the Etsy ripoff, whoever Moz's designer is they must be over it and not making an effort. Every designer has an off day and cribs another's concept as touches here and there, but to crib an entire piece? From a MORRISSEY design? I mean make a little effort to fake it, soooooo embarrassing. I have a feeling (saw a sign) Moz is mad as f*** at the whole thing. I could be wrong.

I guess y'all never seen the Doris Day picture....

"Each time you don't vote you leave a political vacuum which others who do vote fill." - Mike B.

a black pin stripe blazer with a muted but reflective purple morrissey on the back would be sweet. an all black one with morrissey in white letters would also be good i think

the grey sweater and the hoody are nice though something like 'school of hard knocks'
would be nicer than 'salford'

'and they say he's mentall' ...be afraid van Gaal, West Ham is coming to 'old Trafford'...

i posted the comment about the blazer but didnt understand the adjusted line from world peace possibly quoted from somewhere else as a reply. i do agree with the statement you quoted and think for the most part it can be true but i just dont see a connection between mine about clothing and one about voting.

Regarding the Etsy ripoff, whoever Moz's designer is they must be over it and not making an effort. Every designer has an off day and cribs another's concept as touches here and there, but to crib an entire piece? From a MORRISSEY design? I mean make a little effort to fake it, soooooo embarrassing. I have a feeling (saw a sign) Moz is mad as f*** at the whole thing. I could be wrong.
Well, it's a fact that either Morrissey or his people trawl through these forums every so often and I know that this artist's work has been posted here before. For all we know, someone from the Morrissey camp could have seen it, contacted the artist and commissioned a new t-shirt design from them. Granted, Jesse did post marred's art on his instagram account without any credit whatsoever, so it's not beyond the realm of possibility that the artist was ripped off. It's just not the only possibility.

The Palladium t-shirt that people are saying is copied, was actually on sale at the Palladium gig itself back in 2011, so they aren't copied from ETSY. They all sold out quickly that night so I assume another batch has been made.

the white barber shop one, the hollywood high and the ladies every day burnout are the best of the shirts. im probably gonna get the barber one. pinstripe one wasnt bad but it should be in black to better contrast the image. also a fan of the shops background. i dont get or enjoy the idea that many online shops have that every background need to be plain or people will get confused distracted from the purchase.

Whatever hack designed this t-shirt totally ripped off another guy's original designs on Etsy:

Official shirt:

palladium.jpg

StandardDesigns on Etsy:

il_570xN.569949230_ou5j.jpg

Unofficial merch stolen and turned into official merch? That's a new one.

Yeah, my first thought was that they'd actually used him/one of his designs... would have been cool. This is just cheap.

There's more selection on the US site. Looks like I'll have to get the hoodie from the UK.

All the graphics just seem too big to me.

All the graphics just seem too big to me.

Completely agree. I just feel like I wouldn't be able to wear any of these discreetly or even comfortably. Those enormous screen prints never seem to lay comfortably on the body, nor survive more than a few washes without cracking.

Back
Top Bottom